+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

ankv93

Mar 9, 2021
hello guys a week ago i received an exact email when someone receives a AOR to link their profile for faster processing. But I already got my AOR on August 10. what does this mean? Is it a another type of Ghost update. Please help.

App link - July 30
AOR - Aug 10

12315cm

Mar 15, 2021
I could. Before AoR I linked from sign-in partner. And then after AoR I could link from GCkey.
You will receive an email like below.

Your application is no longer linked to your account.

Your application (EXXXXXXXXXX) that was linked to this account is now linked to another account.
Hello, just kindly wondering if I link to my sign-in partner after aor, can I still link to my another GCKey?

blahandblah

Star Member
Aug 24, 2017
Hi All,
I applied for TR to PR program. I am not able to link my application. In the meantime, i wanted to visit India for 1.5 months, I am allowed to go outside Canada? I have a valid work permit. In case I get my AOR when I am India will i be still eligible?

please advise

Liang zhao

Aug 19, 2021
Hi All,
I applied for TR to PR program. I am not able to link my application. In the meantime, i wanted to visit India for 1.5 months, I am allowed to go outside Canada? I have a valid work permit. In case I get my AOR when I am India will i be still eligible?

please advise
i got the same question'

swj

Sep 27, 2020
Hi All,
Whenever I tried to link application, it says “Based on the information you entered, we found no applications.”
Do you know why this phrase pup-up?
Please, someone, explain this.

The information is met that requested by CIC.

AGOG

Aug 17, 2021
No documents by email except for AoR. All requests on GCkey only. No message that they received my additional documents.
Ircc says if they require additional documents anytime, they will send an email and the same will be reflected in the GC key account.