+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Nancy17

Star Member
May 15, 2019
Hello,

My Brother was able to link application on August 11th. It was quite. He got email to day to send the new payment receipt. Any one have any experience with this? Need to do payment again?

TIA

Kanae

Nov 8, 2019
Stream: International Graduate
Applied: May 06, 2021 12:28pm EST
AOR:Aug 10
Medical: Passed on Aug 4
Ghost Update: Sep 11 (background changes to: in progress)
2nd Ghost Update : Sep 20 (background back to: are processing)
Portal Email: not yet

I thought I might get the portal email after the 2nd GU. However....Is there anyone who has the similar situation?

Udddy

Star Member
May 13, 2021
Stream: International Graduate
Applied: May 06, 2021 12:28pm EST
AOR:Aug 10
Medical: Passed on Aug 4
Ghost Update: Sep 11 (background changes to: in progress)
2nd Ghost Update : Sep 20 (background back to: are processing)
Portal Email: not yet

I thought I might get the portal email after the 2nd GU. However....Is there anyone who has the similar situation?
I have the exact situation. My ghost updates were Sept 15 and 18 with the same messages

10000ka

Star Member
Sep 22, 2021
I applied under the essential non health care on July 09. Anybody out there who applied around the same date received their AOR?

Prinx2020

Jul 9, 2020
its so unfair that people who applied after me at 12:37 pm are getting AOR when the CIC mentioned its first come first serve before launching it.
With respect to processing applications, they never said it’s on first come first serve basis. No where in the world is visa application processed strictly on first come first serve basis. The reason is simple no visa application is the same as another. So be patient.

Reactions: Lily444 and Tomican

Victor.omar20

Star Member
Oct 19, 2020
Please if someone can give me a hand and answer below:

I used in my TR to PR application the same payment receipt I used in another PR application that is already in process. My questions is, has someone else done this and has been asked by an agent to submit a new payment to start processing the RT to PR application? I do not know if someone has been in this situation and been able to submit the new payment??
Can someone please help me on this??

byqc

May 26, 2021
Please if someone can give me a hand and answer below:

I used in my TR to PR application the same payment receipt I used in another PR application that is already in process. My questions is, has someone else done this and has been asked by an agent to submit a new payment to start processing the RT to PR application? I do not know if someone has been in this situation and been able to submit the new payment??

Another application is already in process. It means that the processing fee has been applied to it. I do not know about right of permanent resident fee, but I think that you will be asked for processing fee again.