+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

TheVape

Star Member
Feb 26, 2018
With respect to processing applications, they never said it’s on first come first serve basis. No where in the world is visa application processed strictly on first come first serve basis. The reason is simple no visa application is the same as another. So be patient.
Mark Holthe just mentioned today on his stream that TR to PR applications are FIFO (First In First Out), well it doesn't look that way, does it?
People from after 12:30-12:40 getting AOR's and there are still applications that were applied prior - waiting to be processed. (including me, 12:21 PM EST - IG).

I just don't know what to do anymore.
I'm thinking to send an IRCC Webform, just to request some info, would that help at all?

Hardyhard

Aug 14, 2021
Hello guys
Hope you are doing good, can anyone please help me with the contact number of IRCC where we can talk with an officer. I tried calling the number but it is automated
Thanks in advance

Hieu.Nguyen

May 12, 2021
  • Stream: International Graduate
  • Submitted: May 6, 2021 (Submitted at 12:30 pm EST)
  • Link: August 9 - Medical passed
  • AOR: August 12
  • Biometrics: Got refund on August 20
  • First ghost update: September 9
  • Eligibility: -
  • Admissibility: -
  • COPR: -

Navhan

Sep 23, 2021
Hi guys first time here! I've just received my AOR from Sydney and I'm still not believing. I was hoping to get the AOR just next year.
I even was trying to linked my application. The last time that I tried it was two weeks ago, maybe.
My opinion about it is that definitely they are giving some amount of applicants to each officer, and then it's going first time server.

I applied under non-essential worker stream at 6:30pm EST May 6th

Applied: May 06, 2021 6:30pm EST
Biometrics Letter Request: -
Linked: September 22 (after AOR)
AOR: September 22
PCC Request: -
Medical:
Portal Email:
Portal Credentials:
eCOPR:
Bro did you applied under International Graduate English Stream..please confirm

AnkitaShah1004

May 26, 2020
Got my ecopr today!!!!!!!!!!!

Stream: International Graduate
Applied: May 06, 2021 12:28pm EST
Biometrics Letter Request: 28 July
Linked: July 29
AOR: -29th July
PCC and IELTS TRF Request: 29 July. Uploaded on same day
Medical: Passed on Aug 10
Ghost Update: Sep 16
2nd Ghost Update : Sep 20
Portal Email:- Sep 21
Portal Credentials: Sep 21 Uploaded photo and Self declaration on same day
eCOPR:- Today

Thanks to everyone in this forum as i was a silent reader and your posts helped me to keep calm when i was waiting to get an update on my application.All the best Guyss!!! Prayers :)
How ecopr looks like? What they exactly mentioned in that?

AnkitaShah1004

May 26, 2020
Mark Holthe just mentioned today on his stream that TR to PR applications are FIFO (First In First Out), well it doesn't look that way, does it?
People from after 12:30-12:40 getting AOR's and there are still applications that were applied prior - waiting to be processed. (including me, 12:21 PM EST - IG).

I just don't know what to do anymore.
I'm thinking to send an IRCC Webform, just to request some info, would that help at all?
This can not be 100% FIFO here. If someone allot 1-10 number of applicaTions to one agent and that person will start working on 1, the next agent is going to get 11-20 and that person will start working on 11 which will be before than 10 number so it will be some what here and there. Bqs they can not allot one one application to everyone all the time which will delay more in fact.

Reactions: Tomican

Elias_Andvari

Star Member
May 19, 2018
Guys, how are you sending webforms for TR to PR pathway?
I could only see the Express Entry option within the Permanent Residency (applied online) category when the webform asks you to select an application type

byqc

May 26, 2021
Guys, how are you sending webforms for TR to PR pathway?
I could only see the Express Entry option within the Permanent Residency (applied online) category when the webform asks you to select an application type
I sent by choosing EE dropdown. I received a reply which shows IRCC staff recognized me as TR to PR applicant. Make sure to write that you are TR to PR applicant.

Reactions: Elias_Andvari

Nancy17

Star Member
May 15, 2019
Hello,

My Brother was able to link application on August 11th. It was quite. He got email to day to send the new payment receipt. Any one have any experience with this? Need to do payment again?

TIA

Hello,

Anyone have any idea on this please? Should we pay again? As they mentioned fees is unpaid. We never requested refund or anything and on May 6 my fee was processed without any issue and my bank card was charged as well.

sarbpreet

May 16, 2021
anyone in this forum knows if the pr card goes into error in production how long it takes to get? I already waiting since July 19

TheVape

Star Member
Feb 26, 2018
I sent by choosing EE dropdown. I received a reply which shows IRCC staff recognized me as TR to PR applicant. Make sure to write that you are TR to PR applicant.
I just sent an IRCC form yesterday - doing the same way. Do you think they'll respond to someone (productively) who hasn't received AOR?