+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

saygin1

Oct 30, 2019
guys i have worked more tha 5 different jobs legally while during my stay in canada . should i have included all pay stubs for each job with employment letter for each 5 of them? because i only included pay stub and employement letter for my current job which was required to apply this tr to pr stream. will i get instant refusal after aor (supposing i get aor) or will they ask me to upload those documents?

vinodkutlehria

Apr 8, 2020
Stream: International Graduate (English)
Applied: May 06, 2021 12:58pm EST
Biometrics Letter Request:
Linked: September 16
AOR: -September 22
PCC Request: September 16 Uploaded on same day (So far no email about this, I found the request on GCkey only)
Medical:
Portal Email:
Portal Credentials:
eCOPR:
Any email about documents.. I uploaded 15 sept in gckey no email so far. Called IRCC they told they have recieved the documents. Please do inform me when you get email.. I will if i got first.

Ash2204

Jul 22, 2021
Hello,

Stream : IG
Applied : May 6th 1 pm
AOR : Sep 11th
Medical Passed : Sep 23rd

Where do I check for requests for Additional documents? Does it come in the messages section?

I submitted everything upfront but just curious if they would request a PCC again as mine was from Feb 2020.

Reactions: maxiie

Neginsam

Star Member
Jun 23, 2021
Hello,

Stream : IG
Applied : May 6th 1 pm
AOR : Sep 11th
Medical Passed : Sep 23rd

Where do I check for requests for Additional documents? Does it come in the messages section?

I submitted everything upfront but just curious if they would request a PCC again as mine was from Feb 2020.
Congrats. they will ask you in your account if they need any additional documents.

Sara97

Nov 19, 2019
Hi all did anyone apply around mid May (may 17) under essential non health care stream and receive AOR? I’m worried that it might’ve went to spam and spam was automatically deleted after 30 days. Also is it worth it to contact IRCC to follow up if there’s no AOR? Thanks

Sara97

Nov 19, 2019
Stream: Esential worker - non health care (Stream B)
Application time: 6 May at 8 PM (EST)
All documents required are uploaded

Got my first email today mentioning that they started to process my application at Sydney office.
Congrats! Was it through spam or regular email?

10000ka

Star Member
Sep 22, 2021
Hi all did anyone apply around mid May (may 17) under essential non health care stream and receive AOR? I’m worried that it might’ve went to spam and spam was automatically deleted after 30 days. Also is it worth it to contact IRCC to follow up if there’s no AOR? Thanks
If they issued AOR and in case you missed it, you can still try to link in your application using UCI and Family name. If you’re able to link your application to the account, bingo! you will recipient AOR and ADR if applicable in your IRCC secure account. Hope this helps
If they sent you an AOR and in case you missed it, you would still be able to link your application to the IRCC account using “link an application” link. You would be able to use UCI and Family Name category using the drop down menu and if you’re able to link an application, BINGO! you will receive AOR and ADR, if applicable in your IRCC account. Hope that helps.

Timewalker

Star Member
Jul 16, 2021
Hamilton
Category........
Other
NOC Code......
guys i have worked more tha 5 different jobs legally while during my stay in canada . should i have included all pay stubs for each job with employment letter for each 5 of them? because i only included pay stub and employement letter for my current job which was required to apply this tr to pr stream. will i get instant refusal after aor (supposing i get aor) or will they ask me to upload those documents?
Depends on the stream you applied under. Which was it?