+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

plender

Star Member
May 6, 2021
I’ve seen some application from 12:50 and over are receiving AOR, but seems like there hasn’t been a lot of updates from applications between 12:35-12:50. Is there anyone in that timeframe still waiting for their AOR?
I’m still at 9.18 pst can’t link and no aor. No mistakes whatsoever:(

Reactions: hnnguyen5

Henry Lee

Apr 28, 2021
Hi everyone,
Stream: IG 1:25 May 6th
I cannot link to my application yet. However, I’m allowed to link more than 5 times/24hours without being blocked.
Is it a good sign?
Thanks

Udddy

Star Member
May 13, 2021
International Graduate:
BIL : 6TH AUGUST
AOR :10 AUGUST
ELIGIBILITY PASSED/MEDICAL PASSED/CRIM IN PROCESS/SECURITY NOT STARTED : 9TH SEPT
GU 1: 9th Sept (Many people got it, some say it was a glitch)
GU 2: 17 SEPT

NO ADRs as of now.

How long do you guys think it should take for criminality checks and security? Based on your/friend's experiences?
How do you know which has passed and which hasn’t been started yet. I thought there is usually no update asides medical till you are approved

Harsh12

Sep 15, 2021
Hello guys I need help I got AOR on 26 Aug but I just noticed today in my job offer letter my owner entered wrong job location address but I putted my pay slip there as well. so I have to worry about address? What should I can do now?

Dhillon07

Sep 19, 2021
I am posting here first time , I am trying to link my application and it says there might be error while entering your details and retry? Does anyone have same message?Am I doing anything wrong?

engineerNA

Sep 19, 2016
Hi everyone,
Stream: IG 1:25 May 6th
I cannot link to my application yet. However, I’m allowed to link more than 5 times/24hours without being blocked.
Is it a good sign?
Thanks
Hi, Same happening with me. I posted this previously and got few reply - one of them stated it was happening for about 2 weeks and then able to link their application afterwards. But personally I'm not sure is it a good sign or not as it's been a week and similar situation I'm in. Maybe someone else experiencing the same and got some lead on it would comment pls?

MahsaRe

Sep 19, 2021
Hi,
I submitted my Permanent Resident application through TR to PR pathway, International graduate students stream on May 06, 2021, at 2:17 pm. After submission, I realized a typing error in my UCI number ( one of the digits is wrong) but I could not correct it myself.
I filled out a web form twice in different time, the first time they told me we cannot add any document which was an unrelated answer to my question and second time they told me the priority is with client's with crisis situations.
I am really worriedalso, I can’t link my Application which I think it’s because of the wrong UCI number.
Does anyone have the same situation as me?
I really appreciate your help.

Reactions: Mariyam Varghese