+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

vo58

Aug 14, 2021
Hi guys, I was able to link several days before AOR, today i have received a letter to link app with account after AOR, should we create a new account and link again, please advised thank you!

vinodkutlehria

Apr 8, 2020
I linked on 14th sept. Medical pass. Pcc request there. Submitted 12.45. But no AOR yet..

Is that any problem as i am reading that link application after AOR.

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
Hi guys, I was able to link several days before AOR, today i have received a letter to link app with account after AOR, should we create a new account and link again, please advised thank you!
I saw on the fb, one has the same as yours. She opened a new account (keep the old one) and link from new account. There, she got a message for Refund of bio).

Timewalker

Star Member
Jul 16, 2021
Hamilton
Category........
Other
NOC Code......
I would submit them in a webform just to be safe. paystubs are explicitly required
People on this forum said that cic said not to send any docs until they asked, that is why i am hesitating. Wondering if there is an option to submit docs once we are able to link the application?

ImNewHere123

Jul 21, 2021
People on this forum said that cic said not to send any docs until they asked, that is why i am hesitating. Wondering if there is an option to submit docs once we are able to link the application?
I have my application linked and am not able to add any documents through my CIC account. I can't even see any documents submitted for TR to PR in that account. If I were to add anything or inform them of a situation change, I would do that using a webform. IMO, It would be a good idea to wait for an application number if you don't have one though. Then you can reference your specific application number in your request.

Reactions: Timewalker

vinodkutlehria

Apr 8, 2020
If you are getting updates in the linked application then ok otherwise go for new one. You linked before AOR then you got Aor after that.

kmohammedshaheer

Apr 28, 2018
  • Stream: International Graduate
  • Applied: May 06, 2021 12:28pm EST
  • Linked: July 29
  • Medical: Passed on Aug 10
  • Biometrics Letter Request: 28 July
  • AOR: -29th July
  • PCC and IELTS TRF Request: 29 July. Uploaded on same day
  • Ghost Update: Today Sep 16
  • Portal Email:- waiting
  • Portal Credentials: waiting
  • eCOPR:- waiting
Anyone with same timeline got portal request??

Last edited:
Reactions: joinha