+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
It's great to hear that one of the forsaken got his AOR + Portal, it gives me hope. Maybe you're right, I should call them. I was just hesitating because I know it takes lots of time to reach them and I hear most of the people say that they don't help because their priorities are different right now. Could you link with your temporary Application number?
Time/Stream applied? Thanks

amsol89

Aug 18, 2021
Do you guys know what are the evaluation sequence of an application? I received my AOR on August 12th and was asked for pcc and medical that I uploaded after a few days. My medical is passed but I haven't heard anything about eligibility step. Do they check it at the first place or after gathering all additional documents? To my understanding it should be the first step. any thoughts? Thanks

asutay

Aug 26, 2021
:eek: :eek: :eek:

*you may be in the 7300 appls from system errors
Yes, probably I am but they should be aware of that we have nothing to do with that. I mean we did our best to submit our documents as fast as possible and now I feel like they just left us and will process our documents the last. I'm a patient person, I can definitely wait but at least we deserve an explanation :/

prabh_00789 gave me a bit of hope. He also recently received his AOR and portal maybe I should just call them like he did

IG1

Sep 16, 2021
This is getting so intolerable you guys, where is an update for people like us? Like applied at 12:13 EST (IG)and could not even link up, NO AOR and no explanation. and if you try calling them, first of all the call wont be directed if by chance you do (after almost an hour wait) all they have an answer for you is "WE CAN NOT HELP YOU"" This is so annoying, i m crying.
Please tell me i am not alone in here.

• Wow
Reactions: maxiie

plender

Star Member
May 6, 2021
This is getting so intolerable you guys, where is an update for people like us? Like applied at 12:13 EST (IG)and could not even link up, NO AOR and no explanation. and if you try calling them, first of all the call wont be directed if by chance you do (after almost an hour wait) all they have an answer for you is "WE CAN NOT HELP YOU"" This is so annoying, i m crying
This is so true. I submitted at 9.18 pst and received my temp number more than a month ago yet I can’t link and I don’t have any AOR. And when I called them, they kept repeating that they’re helping the refugees so we can’t help you. I feel stuck and I don’t know what else to do…

• Sad
Reactions: IG1

IG1

Sep 16, 2021
This is so true. I submitted at 9.18 pst and received my temp number more than a month ago yet I can’t link and I don’t have any AOR. And when I called them, they kept repeating that they’re helping the refugees so we can’t help you. I feel stuck and I don’t know what else to do…
So Unfair, people who have applied way later than us are ahead with the process.

Reactions: maxiie

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
ballz 2 refugee excuse

Navpreet123

Sep 16, 2021
Were you guys able to add documents or information through webform? I need to add a document to proof that I booked my medical exam.
  • Stream: International Graduate
  • Submitted: May 6, 2021 (Submitted at 09:26pm EST)
  • AOR: -
  • Biometrics: -
  • Eligibility: -
  • Admissibility: -
  • COPR: -
What were the number of applications when you submitted the file ?

asutay

Aug 26, 2021
This is getting so intolerable you guys, where is an update for people like us? Like applied at 12:13 EST (IG)and could not even link up, NO AOR and no explanation. and if you try calling them, first of all the call wont be directed if by chance you do (after almost an hour wait) all they have an answer for you is "WE CAN NOT HELP YOU"" This is so annoying, i m crying.
Please tell me i am not alone in here.
You're definitely not alone. I'm bugging them through Twitter DM and asking for us in general (because they don't reply to the personal questions) to learn the reason why they skipped our applications, I'll post here if I hear anything useful.

Reactions: IG1