+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

ook_nn

Aug 26, 2021
Hi guys, Would you please answer my question.
My wife has already applied for TR to PR and waiting for AOR.
We are going to apply for an open work permit based on this stream.
Her status is an open work permit and is eligible to do apply for the new open work permit.
However, I am not sure about myself. I am here based on a study permit and since I will not be graduating soon, I need to restore my study permit.
So, will I be able to get study and open work permits at the same time?
Will that open work permit cause any rejection if I apply for the study permit extension?

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Hi guys, Would you please answer my question.
My wife has already applied for TR to PR and waiting for AOR.
We are going to apply for an open work permit based on this stream.
Her status is an open work permit and is eligible to do apply for the new open work permit.
However, I am not sure about myself. I am here based on a study permit and since I will not be graduating soon, I need to restore my study permit.
So, will I be able to get study and open work permits at the same time?
Will that open work permit cause any rejection if I apply for the study permit extension?
You can’t study on a WP. You’ve to apply for study permit ext

Reactions: Prabeshkunwar

Alta1991

Jul 6, 2021
You got Portal Request + self declaration, photo uploaded same day?
I got my portal request, I replied last week but haven't received anything yet. No account created and no photo uploaded. What's going on with them?

Hi

I have the exact same situation. everyone got their portal credential in a day or two.
Have you responded to the email with a delay?
I would appreciate it if you let me know when you get your portal credentials.

Reactions: Jazzg

manjotkaur00

Jul 21, 2021
Hey guys, i got my 1st portal email on 23 rd august, i replied within 30 minutes then i replied 2nd time because i forgot to mention my name. I didn't get credentials email yet.
Also, i created portal account 2 weeks ago, when i try to sign in it says incorrect password although i autosaved it.
I don't know if i can do anything except wait?

Lily444

Sep 10, 2019
I do understand and I am not denying that there are some important informations. But this is wrong thread. Getting an important information, did not mean that questions have been asked and answered are on the right platform. When someone is asking something regarding express entry, people are saying this is wrong thread. so that means this thread is also wrong for information and discussion about TR to PR. It is a timeline thread only and people can use or create discussion thread of TR to PR.
If your not interested to read discussions.feel free to ignore other's post.. Even I read what is relevant to me rather than complaining. As each day Im learning new and interesting things about immigration. Just by looking at Timelines , No one can decide anything. And moreover the timelines are rather unpredictable.

hapatel

Aug 26, 2021
Hi
I got AOR on 12 july and submitted my pcc on 12th July. Yesterday 25th August they ask me to submit imm 5669 form again because they found that there is missing info of 2 months in me personal history of 2016, but actually i verified it again there is no missing info of the time or any time since my age of 18.

They gave me 7 days to resubmit please help me because everything is correct( no missing time period), how to explain them

• Wow
Reactions: maxiie

jasmineD

Star Member
Nov 21, 2017
Guys got my portal today:-
BIL-20th August and requested PCC
Confirmation of PCC reviewed- 23rd July
26 July - AOR
6th August- pre arrival
1 GU- 13 August security clearance and Criminality and info sharing in progress
No GU
26 August- Portal at 11:36 am Vancouver time
Many congratulations Prateek :)

Reactions: Parthpatel9072

hapatel

Aug 26, 2021
Hi
I got AOR on 12 july and submitted my pcc on 12th July. Yesterday 25th August they ask me to submit imm 5669 form again because they found that there is missing info of 2 months in me personal history of 2016, but actually i verified it again there is no missing info of the time or any time since my age of 18.

They gave me 7 days to resubmit please help me because everything is correct( no missing time period), how to explain them

kevin kennady

Star Member
Oct 20, 2018
Ok, so once you get married you need to contact IRCC and tell them about it. This is mentioned in the AOR's.

I'll share an image.

Thanks for the reply .
So you are saying when I get an AOR ,it also mention about the change of status, right ? So In case I get AOR by the time ,I could raise a webform and let them know, I got married. What if I didnt receive AoR , should I wait till I get an AOR?
Is there any particular form or documents I need to attach with the webform , stating information about my spouse?. And also does it gonna affect the normal processing and how long does it take more to process.?
Any response please?

kda

Aug 14, 2018
Guys got my portal today:-
BIL-20th August and requested PCC
Confirmation of PCC reviewed- 23rd July
26 July - AOR
6th August- pre arrival
1 GU- 13 August security clearance and Criminality and info sharing in progress
No GU
26 August- Portal at 11:36 am Vancouver time
Got mine from Vancouver IRCC today too. Did you uplaod your photo and stuff already?

Reactions: _frankenstein

Prateek710

Jun 15, 2021
Got mine from Vancouver IRCC today too. Did you uplaod your photo and stuff already?
Nope I replied today and waiting for the application to show up on portal. Did you submitted those ? Do we get second conformation to check PR confirmation portal

kda

Aug 14, 2018
Nope I replied today and waiting for the application to show up on portal. Did you submitted those ? Do we get second conformation to check PR confirmation portal
I had an account already and saw my app there soon after I replied to 1st email. Havent gotten any other emails but I've submitted the photo and stuff on the portal