+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Ali2021

Aug 17, 2021
I have a specific question to ask,
I applied early(12:21PM EST- IG) but chronological order doesn't seem to be working for me.
My name starts with A surname with B, but it's not based on letters too.

I have 3 guesses (they're just a guess, though):
1st is it's based on "when" you graduated - starting from 2017
2nd is that they go "low to high" based on UCI numbers
3rd is that they have some sort of chronological order but only "electronically sent" applications first??

Remember everybody was confused whether we needed to sign the papers or not, and some said we don't need to and some said it's on the CIC's instructions?
I'm one of those who wrote down stuff on the pdf, but then printed and signed, then scanned and uploaded.

Do you think that is the reason why mine is taking so long?

Thanks
I'm sorry yours is taking so long. According to the chart tiny.cc/tr2pr, you should have got AOR a month ago.

Last edited:

Jk12345

Aug 24, 2021
I recieved aor but still not able to link my application, it says no application found. Does anybody know what to do?

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Out of topic but I feel that Trudeau has dug his own grave with these elections :p:p

Reactions: Lily444

rovopooh

May 25, 2021
Hi Guys I just got my portal email today at 8 pm.

My visa office was Whitehorse according to IRCC agent.

• Stream: International Graduate
  • Submitted: May 6, 2021 (Submitted at 12:11 pm EST)
  • Biometrics request:- No need
  • AOR: - July 12, 7:02 AM EST (Could not link before the date)
  • Medical:- July 8th 2021(passed)
  • Ghost Update: 08/12/21
  • Eligibility: Not sure
  • Background Check: Not sure
  • Portal Email: Aug 24th, 2021 8pm Calgary
  • Portal Credential Email: Aug 25th 13:49
  • eCOPR: Hopefully soon!
Good luck everyone!

Last edited:
Reactions: minhtri89

TheVape

Star Member
Feb 26, 2018
Question 1 - When linking application, what do you say to "Number of family members, including the primary applicant, that are part of this application"?
If you're the only one applying, would you put 1 - or because you added family information you would put the altogether number including you?

Question 2 - What's the best way to reach (by phone) IRCC for TR to PR Pathway application follow-up if there's no AOR yet?
Could you please provide the number again / and also the keypads # to reach the right person.

Thanks,

Eddard

Aug 25, 2021
During an election campaign mr Mendocino said that their priority is in Canada applicants who help Canada move in pandemic and we are working on that the all who worked will get their residency status sooner than expected. Toronto downtown campaign was talking with residents. Thanks

Nani9099

Jul 25, 2021
Anyone applied through lawyer and got the AOR? If we applied through lawyer can we link the application to our gc key or is it different?