+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

rocketman

Jul 17, 2017
No waiting for air in tr to Pr program I still got 30 days for EE. If I don’t get Aor before that I will apply for EE
That might be the smart thing to do. I applied at 9 PM for the Int grad stream. All current posts are about 12:XX PM. My ITA just expired. Should have just done it while I had it. Regrets were made.

Mike131313

Star Member
Jun 22, 2021
Good evening, can someone please explain to mi what is a ghost updated and why is it important? Very appreciate.
Ghost update is when you login to your CIC account and you see instead of "submitted", it says "updated". But there is absolutely nothing happened to your account!
Usually the day after it. You will get an email that what happened! Like you passed medical exam or you got portal request!

Ag2551

Aug 11, 2021
Hello everyone,
While submitting webform for PCC what do we have to select in type of application/enquiry in the first line and then again in the second line.
Thanks

simran aujla

Aug 12, 2021
Hi everyone, May I know, Timelines about ESSENTIAL NON HEALTH CARE STREAM. I am little worried.
I applied in Stream :B on 6 May, 1:12 a.m est.
: Missing document: PCC

Reactions: maxiie

TheVape

Star Member
Feb 26, 2018
International Graduates Stream at 12:21 EST
Submission Confirmation e-mail received right after
Sent some additional docs through IRCC Webform but bounced back with their generic reply
No AOR
No ghost updates or whatever
Not possible to link to GCKey
No results show on Client Application Status

Going great so far :) it's been 3 months 6 days.

I thought these streams are to be the sort of "accelerated" programs that would allow us people's submissions to be processed faster.

Last edited:

Prabeshkunwar

Aug 12, 2021
Hi everyone,
I applied in essential: non health care. I haven't signed my any of my forms as we were applying online. I thought electronic signature would do work for all forms but then I realized that electronic signature was only for i0008 form. I am a bit worried.
Any suggestions??

Lashiv

Star Member
Jan 3, 2021
Hi did anyone receive the AOR Vancouver time 9:35 am, still waiting and did not link still showing no record found anybody in the same boat

w2one

May 7, 2021
Hello JHopkins,
Thank you for your offer to help us.
May I ask a question? I am an applicant for International Graduate stream.

I made a mistake on Schedule A Q6-d, visa refusal in the past. I checked No though I should have checked Yes. So I sent a webform to ask temporary application number to submit another Schedule A, because I have not received AoR.

And then I received a reply like below:

>We have added a note to your file to inform the responsible office of your request to update the information in your application. They will contact you at a later date and provide you with specific instructions on how to submit the documents related to your request. <
>Therefore, please do not send additional documentation unless specifically requested by a processing officer or if you received an acknowledgement of reception (AOR) with an application number. <

Does it mean that IRCC can track an application even before assigning Application Number? I have not got assigned with the number, even temporary one.
(The time when I received Submission Confirmation was just before 1PM EST May 6, so I think my application package is not opened yet.)

And, can I assume that my application will be safely rectified if I submit Schedule A with correct information?
I know TR to PR is processed in a different way from EE, which will strictly detect mistakes about material things, but I am still worried.
I believe sending a LOE after you receive AOR should be the right way to make sure it is fixed. Was this visa refusal mentioned on your previous applications? Once you have AOR they will accept the form and do what you need.

Reactions: byqc