Sep 12, 2019
No updates or ghost updates yet.

Anyone in the same boat?
IG
Submitted 12:19
Successfully linked on 23jul
It shows No more documents needed
Received AOR 26jul 7:22 edt
Received ghost mail,called ircc, they told all done , only criminality check left and that’s under process.

Reactions: ssavi

Sania Khan

Aug 3, 2021
  • Stream: International Graduate
  • Submitted: May 6, 2021 (Submitted at 11:36pm EST; 8:36pm PST)
  • AOR: - Not yet received
  • Biometrics:
  • Eligibility: -
  • Admissibility: -
  • COPR: -
Can any one help me out by stating what counter my application fell to in the time slot mentioned above. I do not know the exact count. And did anybody received their AOR within the time frame (11: 36 EST). Would really appreciate a feedback soon. Thanks.

Last edited:

Bp3012

Star Member
Jul 5, 2021
  • Submitted: May 6, 2021 (Submitted at 11:36pm EST; 8:36 PST)
  • Biometrics:
Can any one help me out by stating what counter my application fell to in the time slot mentioned above. I do not know the exact count. And did anybody received their AOR within the time frame (11: 36 EST). Would really appreciate a feedback soon. Thanks.
Applied around 5:30 pm , at around 22000 applicant submission , still waiting

Reactions: Mariyam Varghese

namastevoila

Star Member
May 20, 2021
Toronto
Category........
Other
NOC Code......
  • Submitted: May 6, 2021 (Submitted at 11:36pm EST; 8:36 PST)
  • Biometrics:
applied at 4pm est - 18000 counter - no update yet

vyanaman

Jul 9, 2021
Asking for a friend.

When applied for a student visa he was single and he received his student visa last week.
He engaged now and is under a confusion that if he gets married then he should inform the ircc at the POE or he can update about the status once he is inside the canada?

sarbpreet

May 16, 2021
Good Morning guys, so finally I applied for CEC yesterday, should I keep my file in TR to Pr or get withdraw? I haven't received any AOR nor able to link. either

TR to PT applied at 12:20 pm EST May 6 in IG

Last edited:
Reactions: gandomgun

Sukh Roy

Jul 11, 2021
Asking for a friend.

When applied for a student visa he was single and he received his student visa last week.
He engaged now and is under a confusion that if he gets married then he should inform the ircc at the POE or he can update about the status once he is inside the canada?
Well..if he gets married before going to Canada....he must release a webform to update the status from single to married( after marriage.... to be on the safe side) and it will be very beneficial for him to give updation at POE on priority basis( it is must to do thing)...hope this will help....

Prateek710

Jun 15, 2021
Good Morning guys, so finally I applied for CEC yesterday, should I keep my file in TR to Pr or get withdraw? I haven't received any AOR nor able to link. either

TR to PT applied at 12:20 pm EST May 6 in IG
Bro keep both the files if In this month you get the AOR better cancel CEC as tr to pr pathway is easy to put your money on and if you did not get anything then better stick to cec and apply for request a refund for tr to pr pathway. Btw happy for you

Reactions: sarbpreet