+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Busolaped200

Jul 9, 2021
Hi , I submitted my file 6 may@12:30 in ig stream but haven’t got anything problem is this my representative added his own email address on forms and after submission he submitted webform for new use of rep form I don’t know what he did im so stressed and mad what should i do
The same thing is happening to me. I can’t link my application but if you’re worried you can check your application status on https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-status.html. Select immigration and follow the prompt.

It’s shows what’s happening with your application.

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Ppl share updates. What is the most recent timeline of ppl who have received AoR/E-Copr? Did anyone receive AoR/e-Copr today?

ssavi

Jun 28, 2021
  • Stream: International Graduate
  • Submitted: May 6, 2021 (Submitted at 12:15 pm EST)
  • Medical:- June 21, 2021(passed, can see it in my profile)
  • PCC request: June 26, 2021 (uploaded June 26, 2021)
  • Biometrics request:- June 26, 2021 (done June 28, 2021, can see it right away in my profile)
  • AOR: - June 28, 2021
  • Linked my application on June 26' 2021, with the application number found on the biometrics request letter.
No updates or ghost updates yet.

Anyone in the same boat?

rbtop95

Aug 2, 2021
Hi guys, I applied to TR to PR essential worker-non healthcare stream and I made a small mistake on the schedule 3 form. On section 5 where they ask for our eligible work experience, instead of writing down “Ongoing” for the end date ( because I’m still working at the same position and same company), I wrote down May 21 ( the day I applied). Will this mistake affect my application badly? Everything else is fine, all documents submitted, that’s the only mistake I made. I appreciate any reply. Thanks in advance!

Newuser2909

Star Member
Jun 16, 2021
I received this today after a month that I submitted a webform.
my submissions time is 12:55 Est Ig stream.

''Good day,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We have received your request to submit or replace additional documents in support of your Temporary Resident to Permanent Resident (TR to PR) Pathway application.

Due to a system limitation, we are currently unable to forward your request to the responsible office as your application has not been assigned to an application number at this time. If you have since received your application number, please read the What’s next? section below.

Please note that all mandatory supporting documents must be included at the time of application. If not, your application is likely to be refused.

In such case, if you wish to withdraw your application, you will need to request a refund. We invite you to consult the request a refund section of our website for the detailed instructions.''
I recd the same email yesterday after a month of submitting my webform for IMM5669 to add additional info and also the family information form ..I really hope they give me a chance to submit the details

Reactions: remx07

miguelca

May 6, 2021
Hi guys, I applied to TR to PR essential worker-non healthcare stream and I made a small mistake on the schedule 3 form. On section 5 where they ask for our eligible work experience, instead of writing down “Ongoing” for the end date ( because I’m still working at the same position and same company), I wrote down May 21 ( the day I applied). Will this mistake affect my application badly? Everything else is fine, all documents submitted, that’s the only mistake I made. I appreciate any reply. Thanks in advance!
All good. Dont worry about it. In any case, if they need something, they will ask you to send a new form once they start processing your app

Raja82A

Nov 25, 2017
Hey guys. I missed the deadline for submitting PCC. I Didn’t get the Request letter in my old GC key. I recreated the account and linked again and the letter was sitting there from june23. I uploaded on AUG 1. Whats gonna happen now ???