+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Micheal737373

Star Member
Aug 18, 2020
PLEASE Anyone submitted double application on IG stream has got AOR. On one application I didn't attach degree certificate I resubmitted out of anxiety

teogk89

May 30, 2021
Hi, I summited at about 4:00 pm, and I uploaded all the require documents except the paystub ,can I update the paystub later after receiving AOR, any one who has the same experiences can give me some advice ?

anne18

Jul 20, 2021
Hey Folks,

I am a silent reader of this forum checking for the updates in various streams. I see, many candidates are getting panic and impatient for no reason. There are many people who have been waiting for their application for 1 year and more. That is the point of concern, but few people who just submitted their file keep on poking IRCC, no update, no communication etc etc. Please be patient and keep this forum informative and a useful source of updates. Don’t create a mess over here. Rest is your choice, that was just a request! I hope you understand
Yes , i agreed with you. Ive read a lot of comments about ircc for theirprocessing .Some of my friends are still waiting for updates for more than 2 yrs . Some people who received AOR's and updates are calling ircc for more updates. Why they are calling ircc? In fact many people are still waiting for Aor. These people should be patient and be thankful for this oppurtunity .

Reactions: maxiie

kmohammedshaheer

Apr 28, 2018
Sharing info about an application I am representing
Stream: international graduate
Submission: 12:18 pm
BIL: July 29,2021 9am
Medical passed: July 29,2021
Application linked: July 29,2021 9:10 am
Pcc request letter in account : July 29, 2021
PCC submitted: July 29,2021 9:15am
Biometrics enrolled: July 30,2021
We are in the same boat,hopefully we will get some new update soon. :)

Reactions: MooseTapeSeason

naijacan

Jul 27, 2021
I received my AOR on July 23rd. My biometrics and medicals has been updated since then. However, my PCC has not been requested. I noticed that a lot of applicants on this thread received a request. Is it okay to be worried?

kmohammedshaheer

Apr 28, 2018
I received my AOR on July 23rd. My biometrics and medicals has been updated since then. However, my PCC has not been requested. I noticed that a lot of applicants on this thread received a request. Is it okay to be worried?
no AOR yet but got the biometrics lettr and pcc request. :)

Jul 31, 2021
I received this today after a month that I submitted a webform.
my submissions time is 12:55 Est Ig stream.

''Good day,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We have received your request to submit or replace additional documents in support of your Temporary Resident to Permanent Resident (TR to PR) Pathway application.

Due to a system limitation, we are currently unable to forward your request to the responsible office as your application has not been assigned to an application number at this time. If you have since received your application number, please read the What’s next? section below.

Please note that all mandatory supporting documents must be included at the time of application. If not, your application is likely to be refused.

In such case, if you wish to withdraw your application, you will need to request a refund. We invite you to consult the request a refund section of our website for the detailed instructions.''
I received the same email

D33pk@ur

Jul 24, 2021
Hi , I submitted my file 6 may@12:30 in ig stream but haven’t got anything problem is this my representative added his own email address on forms and after submission he submitted webform for new use of rep form I don’t know what he did im so stressed and mad what should i do

Prateek710

Jun 15, 2021
Hi , I submitted my file 6 may@12:30 in ig stream but haven’t got anything problem is this my representative added his own email address on forms and after submission he submitted webform for new use of rep form I don’t know what he did im so stressed and mad what should i do
So adding that form to your current application means all the necessary information and updates from IRCC will go to your lawyer first and then he will ask you for the information. He is the mediator now between your application and IRCC. There is nothing to stress about that as he is the one representing your case to IRCC. If he is a good person then you should not worried about but if he added to ask you more money for the application and stuff better to remove him against your application by submitting a webform from your side. I will also request everyone to please do some homework and research themselves first before asking general questions as that will help the to improve knowledge about the whole process. If you haven't received AOR yet then that form won't be getting accepted by IRCC but if you have already got it then that will be accepted by IRCC in sometime