+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

HARRY4465

Star Member
Nov 19, 2018
Hey Folks,

I am a silent reader of this forum checking for the updates in various streams. I see, many candidates are getting panic and impatient for no reason. There are many people who have been waiting for their application for 1 year and more. That is the point of concern, but few people who just submitted their file keep on poking IRCC, no update, no communication etc etc. Please be patient and keep this forum informative and a useful source of updates. Don’t create a mess over here. Rest is your choice, that was just a request! I hope you understand

Reactions: wannaknowitall

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Hey Folks,

I am a silent reader of this forum checking for the updates in various streams. I see, many candidates are getting panic and impatient for no reason. There are many people who have been waiting for their application for 1 year and more. That is the point of concern, but few people who just submitted their file keep on poking IRCC, no update, no communication etc etc. Please be patient and keep this forum informative and a useful source of updates. Don’t create a mess over here. Rest is your choice, that was just a request! I hope you understand
The thing is some people are losing on age and don't have enough left on WP so ofcourse this would be last shot for them & hence they're nervous

EFAB

Jul 2, 2021
I received this today after a month that I submitted a webform.
my submissions time is 12:55 Est Ig stream.

''Good day,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We have received your request to submit or replace additional documents in support of your Temporary Resident to Permanent Resident (TR to PR) Pathway application.

Due to a system limitation, we are currently unable to forward your request to the responsible office as your application has not been assigned to an application number at this time. If you have since received your application number, please read the What’s next? section below.

Please note that all mandatory supporting documents must be included at the time of application. If not, your application is likely to be refused.

In such case, if you wish to withdraw your application, you will need to request a refund. We invite you to consult the request a refund section of our website for the detailed instructions.''

miguelca

May 6, 2021

''Good day,

We have received your request to submit or replace additional documents in support of your Temporary Resident to Permanent Resident (TR to PR) Pathway application.

Due to a system limitation, we are currently unable to forward your request to the responsible office as your application has not been assigned to an application number at this time. If you have since received your application number, please read the What’s next? section below.

Please note that all mandatory supporting documents must be included at the time of application. If not, your application is likely to be refused.

In such case, if you wish to withdraw your application, you will need to request a refund. We invite you to consult the request a refund section of our website for the detailed instructions.''
That’s a generic email. Try again once you have your application number from your AOR

NA2000

Star Member
Jul 3, 2021

''Good day,

me too, means they can't add new document u asked into the file.

miguelca

May 6, 2021
yes it also means they have not reached that time of submissions
There are people from all around the clock. Including past 1pm, that already got AORs. So it doesn’t means they haven’t got to that time.
The whole TRtoPR program is a big mystery.

MooseTapeSeason

Star Member
May 19, 2021
Sharing info about an application I am representing
Stream: international graduate
Submission: 12:18 pm
BIL: July 29,2021 9am
Medical passed: July 29,2021
Application linked: July 29,2021 9:10 am
Pcc request letter in account : July 29, 2021
PCC submitted: July 29,2021 9:15am
Biometrics enrolled: July 30,2021

SindhuM

Jul 29, 2019
Hello Guys,

I am residing in India and my Fiancé is in Canada. He got his work permit extension (closed) but waiting for TRV... And his PR process will begun this week as we have summited all the required documents.
My question here we are really concerned is that - Can he travel for our marriage if he gets his TRV while his PR is in Progress; because we have heard from one of our common friend that during the process we might need to show the proof that the applicant is currently in Canada. So, we are in a dilemma now. Would request the experts to please help as the marriage is getting delayed!

Thank you very much in advance!