maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Need inputs from those who have received AOR/e-COPRs

So, I have heard that many people were provided with ADR for PPC from India. My question is that I submitted my TR to PR application on early morning hours of 15 July, I think around 2-3 am NL time. The Purolator were supposed to pick up my application package on 15 July in afternoon. They didn't show up so I went the same day to their store and got it delivered and it reached BLS on 16 July and currently the Police verification was completed and is pending "Clear" and "Printed" at PSK back home in India.

My question is at that point of time, I had just provided LoE along with BLS Shipping Label & The Form that I had filled on PSK website. But at that point of time there was no snapshot of BLS tracking or on PSK website tracking as it was supposed to be picked later in the morning by Purloator guys but I had to submit the application as the counter was at around 24.4k for Essential Non HealthCare category. Am I good, nothing to worry?

Rubyjohal

Jul 31, 2021
Hey I’m new to this thread! Its probably a stupid question but has anyone received AOR with ONLY digital signatures used while submitting for IG stream?

howie_zhang

Jul 31, 2021
Does anyone know if you have to receive your AOR to be able to apply for OWP extension under TR to PR? or just submitting your application is enough?
same,

• Stream: International Graduate
  • Submitted: May 6, 2021 (14:48pm EST)
nothing yet

Last edited:

rai786

Star Member
Sep 12, 2017
So i got my Aor this Wednesday for file submitted at 12.20 but i forgot to mention usa refusal in imm5669 so should i send them new imm5669 by web forum or withdraw my application because i also got the invitation to apply under cec.
is there anyone who sent them new imm5669 to update their usa refusal?

Reactions: PR Dreamer

HWarraich

May 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Aug-2014
Passport Req..
11 May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
18 May 2015
So i got my Aor this Wednesday for file submitted at 12.20 but i forgot to mention usa refusal in imm5669 so should i send them new imm5669 by web forum or withdraw my application because i also got the invitation to apply under cec.
is there anyone who sent them new imm5669 to update their usa refusal?
Update them via webform.

harleenharry

Nov 18, 2016
  • Submitted: May 6, 2021 (12:24pm)
  • Biometrics Request : - 23 July ( Biometrics submitted on July 26)
  • Application linked : on same day after receiving BIL request email
  • Medical : passed on 24 July
  • AOR : July 27
  • PCC request: 26 July ( PCC submitted 28 july)
  • Eligibility and background : still in review
    Waiting eagerly now

Last edited:

adlzanchetta

Jun 23, 2021
  • Submitted: May 6, 2021 (12:24pm)
  • Biometrics Request : - 23 July ( Biometrics submitted on July 26)
  • Application linked : on same day after receiving BIL request email
  • Medical : passed on 24 July
  • AOR : July 27
  • PCC request: 26 July ( PCC submitted 28 july)
  • Eligibility and background : still in review
    Waiting eagerly now
Hopping success and speed in the last steps of your application!
Suggestion from a boring guy: put your timeline in your signature. It may make easier for you to update it and make easier for the others to see it (as your signature will be in all of your posts).

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Come on ppl share your updates, it's been slow since a while

bob_atron

Jun 28, 2017
Philippines
Hi. My wife is a dietary aide. We applied via MPNP but it seems delayed so we're applying via the new TR to PR for healthcare workers stream. My query is about her NOC. In our nomination certificate, it said that her NOC is 3413 however upon looking for her NOC via the official website, it is 6711. Would this be a cause for concern? Under the said stream, NOC 3413 is eligible but 6711 isn't. I would greatly appreciate any inputs as the webform page seems to have been down for quite some time. Thank you in advance.