+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Prateek710

Jun 15, 2021
I got a IMM 1017 form from IRCC into my account. It showing my details on form and I don't know what to do next. Do I need to upload medicals from clinic or did the clinic submit by themselves.
Ask your physician if they use e-medical as I said and if they do then don't worry they will be able to get the results automatically else you will need to submit that medical sheet you received after receiving AOR

Rishy21

Star Member
Nov 18, 2020
  • Stream: IG stream
  • Applied: May 06, 2021, 12:22 PM EST
  • Linked: July 23,2021
  • Medical Passed: July 30, 2021
  • Biometrics: I haven't received request
  • AOR: I haven't received
  • PCC Request: - Haven't received request but sent it via webform
  • Portal Email and Credentials: -
  • COPR: -

Reactions: Renee2219

jasmineD

Star Member
Nov 21, 2017
Stream: International Grad
Submitted: May 6, 2021, 12:13 pm EST
Application linked: June 23rd
PCC Request: June 23rd
AOR: June 28th
Biometrics: Submitted from prior application
Medical: Submitted upfront, passed June 18th
Additional Document Request (Updated Schedule A): July 15th, Uploaded July 27th
Confirmation of PR Portal Invitation: July 28th
Same timeline! What was your processing office? And was the AOR from Sydney? We haven’t gotten any portal yet

prabh_00789

Jun 18, 2021
to those who are further in the process than most of us, were you asked to submit an RCMP verification? if yes, how long did it take and is it a good idea to get it done while we wait for AOR? Any input is appreciated. Thanks

NA2000

Star Member
Jul 3, 2021
to those who are further in the process than most of us, were you asked to submit an RCMP verification? if yes, how long did it take and is it a good idea to get it done while we wait for AOR? Any input is appreciated. Thanks
I have a question if somehow they don't see applications online then how they can add documents we send via web form? I think only agents read web forms so there is a disconnection there.

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
I applied in the Essential Work - Health Care Worker. Only a week ago... but I haven't heard anything yet. I will update when I do hear from them.
A week ago? Stream closed on 16th I think. I had applied on 15th

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
if your physician uses e-medical then don't worry results will be automatically uploaded to IRCC. They will be able to see it if your physician uploaded that.
but how would they upload it directly through e-medical process if someone hasn't received AOR/File# yet?

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
It's a LONG WAIT fellas
:X
"Processing open work permit applications
Officers should use a work permit expiry date of December 31, 2022. This is the date by which the department expects to process all permanent residence applications received under the new pathways. The expiry of the public policy has also been aligned with that date."

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/temporary-residents/foreign-workers/special-initiatives-pilot-project/tr-pr-pathway.html?fbclid=IwAR0xUqyLtTnUPa3yS3CyIm_MOOXO9YzadOpchldczX_wamiWV8uwfymoZa4

Reactions: hamed_hb88

Sk1198

Jan 7, 2021
Linked Application right now. Submitted on May 6, 2021 at 12:26 pm International graduate. PCC requested and Medical passed on July 29

Reactions: byqc

byqc

May 26, 2021
It's a LONG WAIT fellas
:X
"Processing open work permit applications
Officers should use a work permit expiry date of December 31, 2022. This is the date by which the department expects to process all permanent residence applications received under the new pathways. The expiry of the public policy has also been aligned with that date."

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/temporary-residents/foreign-workers/special-initiatives-pilot-project/tr-pr-pathway.html?fbclid=IwAR0xUqyLtTnUPa3yS3CyIm_MOOXO9YzadOpchldczX_wamiWV8uwfymoZa4
The last day of application for TR to PR is Nov 5, 2021, and French stream has no cap. The expiry date of OPW is based on it, I think.
IRCC must be taking all possibilities into consideration. Applicants on Nov 5 may make mistakes and IRCC may have to do extra works with multiple corresponding with the applicants.

Last edited:
Reactions: maxiie

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
The last day of application for TR to PR is Nov 5, 2021, and French stream has no cap. The expiry date of OPW is based on it, I think.
IRCC must be taking all possibilities into consideration. Applicants on Nov 5 may make mistakes and IRCC may have to do extra works with multiple corresponding with the applicants.
yes but still it's not that majority would be processed by year end as we all had expected or as was promised initially

Reactions: sothichan

snapcall5566

Jul 27, 2021
  • Stream: International Graduate
  • Submitted: May 6, 2021 (9:18am PST/12:18pm EST)
  • Biometrics: - BIL on June 30th, done in the same day
  • Medical: -Passed on June 30th
  • AOR: - Received July 2nd
  • Eligibility: - Under review
  • Background: - Criminality under review, security not started
  • GU #1: - July 13th
  • GU #2: - July 19th
  • GU #3: - July 28th
  • Portal: - July 28th
  • eCOPR: - July 30th
Got my eCOPR! Good Luck to all of you!