+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Raja82A

Nov 25, 2017
You can upload that via webform use amendment of documents and in your query put your UCI and application number if you have received BIL or AOR. If you haven't received anything yet then they won't accept the webform
I have recieved BIL few weeks back sumbitted. Medical also cleared. But just didn’t get any request to upload PCC

Prateek710

Jun 15, 2021
I have recieved BIL few weeks back sumbitted. Medical also cleared. But just didn’t get any request to upload PCC
Try to relink your account with new gckey account or sign in partner account and check if you receive the request for pcc in new account or not? if not, then send the webform as I told you

Reactions: MooseTapeSeason

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
No one posts about Essential workers here, please share so we know wassup with that stream

Reactions: gbreis

Vinitha Vivek

May 29, 2018
Hello guys, after so many unsuccessful attempts, finally linked my application. Wanted to share my timeline

• Stream: Essential Non-Healthcare
  • Applied: May 06, 2021, 12:38 PM EST
  • Linked: July 29,2021 21:45 EST
  • Medical Passed: July 29, 2021
  • Biometrics:
  • AOR:
  • PCC Request: - Uploaded on July 29,2021
  • Portal Email and Credentials: -
  • COPR: -
@ankv93 Congrats on managing to link the application. You'd probably get your AOR soon. Just a quick question. Do you remember the application count in our stream (Essential Non-Healthcare) around the time you submitted the application? I submitted when it was in the 4000's

Reactions: Harsimrat Deol

KumaraAkula

May 26, 2021
Hi there, while uploading medicals do we need to sign on them or no ?
I have two medical documents:
1)Information sheet
2) Health case details
which one do I need to upload or both ? Also please explain me where can I upload medicals, I didn't any option to upload medicals, like I did for pcc. Please enlighten me.

Thank you

Last edited:

Prateek710

Jun 15, 2021
Hi there, while uploading medicals do we need to sign on them or no ?
I have two medical documents:
1)Information sheet
2) Health case details
which one do I need to upload or both ? Also please explain me where can I upload medicals, I didn't any option to upload medicals, like I did for pcc. Please enlighten me.

Thank you
if your physician uses e-medical then don't worry results will be automatically uploaded to IRCC. They will be able to see it if your physician uploaded that.

Reactions: Tomican

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
no, I was trying to sign in o the GC key login but its not loading up stuck on the back to the welcome page.
oh ...it happens to me sometimes.
just keep trying few times and will be ok.

*a glitch, not they are working on our cases. That's why they always remind to refresh web, cleanup cache .... before login .

Reactions: sarbpreet

ankv93

Mar 9, 2021
@ankv93 Congrats on managing to link the application. You'd probably get your AOR soon. Just a quick question. Do you remember the application count in our stream (Essential Non-Healthcare) around the time you submitted the application? I submitted when it was in the 4000's
Hello Vinitha, I don’t really remember what was the application count around that time but I can tell you for sure it should be below 1000. BTW what time did you submit your application?

KumaraAkula

May 26, 2021
if your physician uses e-medical then don't worry results will be automatically uploaded to IRCC. They will be able to see it if your physician uploaded that.
I got a IMM 1017 form from IRCC into my account. It showing my details on form and I don't know what to do next. Do I need to upload medicals from clinic or did the clinic submit by themselves.

Reactions: namastevoila