+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Abbycrocs

Star Member
Jul 10, 2021
Having chatted about this with others about how IRCC works I think there are a lot of factors they are looking at when they're deciding who gets processed first. I've started to think they are going through the applications in order of submission, but have specific things they are looking for such as certain NOC codes, the places where we've said we intend to live, age, dependents etc. and it's all to do with what the government need to fill where first. They will be the people getting pulled out first to be processed. They obviously have a need for immigrants working in some occupations more urgently than in others. We're in the IG stream but we still had to say which NOC code we were currently working in. Similarly, if they've just processed 200 applicants for say Vancouver, they might skip a few people saying they wanted to live in Vancouver so that it gets shared out equally across the country. For example, I'm NOC code 4012 in small-town BC - they just might not need that many research assistants urgently in a rural town (I work from home) so I don't get priority processing... this is my guess now. If it's true then it's a bit frustrating as for people waiting like myself (fsss, Tomican, Sabpreet, plender etc.) we don't know if we'll be processed this week, next week... next month, or after they've got to the end of 40,000 applicants and then come back to the beginning. It just depends on what they're directed to do each week by the big important people...

I spoke with an IRCC agent again earlier this week and he said the biggest mistake we all make is comparing each others timelines as every application is treated differently - so I'm thinking this will be my last post for a while as I'm gonna peace out for a while and just try to forget about it until I get that notification in my inbox! Now that we know it doesn't seem to be fifo it's actually more annoying seeing all the AORs being compared than it is helpful :p

I'm also eligible to join the EE pool next month under CEC... who knows, maybe I'll also do that. Good luck in the meantime guys!
You raised a valid point. In fact we discussed this at home. They don’t want any one noc flooding the system. Interesting times … let’s wait and watch … what else can we do honestly!! Lol

Abbycrocs

Star Member
Jul 10, 2021
Hi, sorry, please explain why he is not eligible? And yes... I have my PGWP....
Also the IRCC states that:

Family members in Canada

You’re eligible for an open work permit if you meet all of the following:
  • you’re a spouse/common-law partner or a dependent child of a principal applicant for the PR pathway
  • you must be 18 years of age or older
  • you’re in Canada
  • you apply online
  • the principal applicant is eligible for an open work permit for this public policy
  • the principal applicant included you as an accompanying family member in the PR application

and according to that, he is eligible
The principal applicant (you) is eligible for an owp under this policy? Are you eligible? I don’t think so as you already have a PGWP. That’s why he is not eligible. Don’t get offended please, it’s just what I gathered from the information you provided. Poking further, are you applying for an open work permit under this policy? If your answer is no, then you yourself answered your question. Thank you.

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
Hello guyz, This might sound annoying or bad but with due respect, i watch this thread everyday just to see application updates.
But what is happenning is people here are just complaining and stating So nd so reasons for how ircc works?
please i request you all to just stick to providing information that is good for other ( for example any updates)
Please do not post lengthy conversation which you can do personaly too. Please Bare this thread from such content.
Again: please post updates only.
Well, if just post update only, then there are not many people come to this forum and participate actively. :)
Why do people have to tell everyone I got this, got that for nothing then disappear from forum? No communication, no question, no sharing etc....Then it will turn to dead forum. The reality is behind the aka/nick/number there is real human beings, not a robots.
Btw, I total agree that we should not go to long on an issue, or personal stuff.

*my 2cent.

adlzanchetta

Jun 23, 2021
Well, if just post update only, then there are not many people come to this forum and participate actively. :)
Why do people have to tell everyone I got this, got that for nothing then disappear from forum? No communication, no question, no sharing etc....Then it will turn to dead forum. The reality is behind the aka/nick/number there is real human beings, not a robots.
Btw, I total agree that we should not go to long on an issue, or personal stuff.

*my 2cent.
I thing the issue here is the FOCUS (or lack of it) of the thread.
The focus should be updates so everyone can have an idea where the process is, but some conversation helps keeping things alive.

How to put things together?

Well... in the beginning of the thread, the participants were putting their timeline in their signature and updating it accordingly (just look how I did - it was just copied).
And this was a pretty nice way to simultaneously have conversation and sharing updates. You open the thread, see the signature of the last posts and know where the stuffs are. If you want to Q-A, so Q-A! No problem.

Now it seems that this nice practice was lost and we need to navigate a bit to find the last time someone shared any updates among the chat and... puft... so annoying...
I guess it would be very good if we could bring this good practice back alive. Everyone could be pleased.

*my 2 cents

intlala

Star Member
May 27, 2018
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
india
One quick question - during the entire PR process (tr to pr OR EE cec), at what point do we need physical passport ? Is it just during biometric and/or medicals?

NA2000

Star Member
Jul 3, 2021
I thing the issue here is the FOCUS (or lack of it) of the thread.
The focus should be updates so everyone can have an idea where the process is, but some conversation helps keeping things alive.

How to put things together?

Well... in the beginning of the thread, the participants were putting their timeline in their signature and updating it accordingly (just look how I did - it was just copied).
And this was a pretty nice way to simultaneously have conversation and sharing updates. You open the thread, see the signature of the last posts and know where the stuffs are. If you want to Q-A, so Q-A! No problem.

Now it seems that this nice practice was lost and we need to navigate a bit to find the last time someone shared any updates among the chat and... puft... so annoying...
I guess it would be very good if we could bring this good practice back alive. Everyone could be pleased.

*my 2 cents
if you go on telegram and discord groups you will see the discussion is the same. So to avoid going overboard let everyone have some freedom. This is a discussion forum (Comes from forum name itself) not a billboard.

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
I see lots of post about Indian PCC Submission so I thought Sharing my experience.
YOU DO NOT NEED TO SIGN PCC. FOR THE EXPIRY DATE, WE CAN WRITE 6 MONTH OR 1YEAR, IT DOESNT MATTER. BCZ PCC IS VALID UNTIL YOU VISIT THAT COUNTRY AGAIN. I SUBMITTED PCC AS I GOT IT FORM EMBASSY WITH ONE YEAR EXPIRY DATE, GOT PORTAL EMAIL IN TWO HOURS AFTER SUBMITTING IT.
no, the validity is 6 months from date of issue as per cgitoronto website

adlzanchetta

Jun 23, 2021
if you go on telegram and discord groups you will see the discussion is the same. So to avoid going overboard let everyone have some freedom. This is a discussion forum (Comes from forum name itself) not a billboard.
@NA2000 , concerning your sentence "let everybody have some freedom" (that seems to me as a wish to be a Marvel-super-hero-defending-the-freedom-of-the-people-from-the-tirany-of-someone-who-has-to-be-a-villain), I would like to remember you of the following part of my previous post: "If you want to Q-A, so Q-A! No problem."

I have no idea where you took this idea from that I wanted to remove any sort of freedom from anyone... maybe too much super-hero movies?

Last edited:

NA2000

Star Member
Jul 3, 2021
@NA2000 , concerning your sentence "let everybody have some freedom" (that seems to me as a wish to be a Marvel-super-hero-defending-the-freedom-against-someone-who-has-to-be-a-villain), I would like to remember you of the following part of my previous post: "If you want to Q-A, so Q-A! No problem."

I have no idea where you took this idea from that I wanted to remove any sort of freedom from anyone... maybe too much super-hero movies?
just to clarify that the sentence is not directed at you " So to avoid going overboard let us have everyone have some freedom. "

I am not defending anyone. I am just pointing to the fact that flow of information is good at our current rate even though some times its mixed with emotions.

Reactions: Tomican and maxiie

Raja82A

Nov 25, 2017
Hi Does anyone know how to sumbit PCC to Ircc. They haven’t send the request yet for PCC. But i wanna send them anyways. Is there a webform or something, anyone have a link???

Reactions: maxiie

Prateek710

Jun 15, 2021
Hi Does anyone know how to sumbit PCC to Ircc. They haven’t send the request yet for PCC. But i wanna send them anyways. Is there a webform or something, anyone have a link???
You can upload that via webform use amendment of documents and in your query put your UCI and application number if you have received BIL or AOR. If you haven't received anything yet then they won't accept the webform