+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

kmohammedshaheer

Apr 28, 2018
so you mean signing on top of your PCC certificate, that's a bit weird. Haven't heard ppl doing that on other forums
Its ok even if u sign on that original document and that's what they requested to do.Some people attach another page along with original doc to hand sign as they dont want their original doc to be altered.I believe both are acceptable.

NA2000

Star Member
Jul 3, 2021
But Agents have limited access I feel. Only things they might be able to update are addresses/contact info etc. only when the application is linked. I feel for you guys it's just that it hasn't been assigned to a VO yet so it doesn't show up on their systems. I applied on 15 July but I am already stressed out mayne, I want my AoR cuz I don't have much time on my work permit and it's hard to find NOC B job here in this remote island of NL. So atleast I want some sort of assurance ASAP
You can extend your work permit

Reactions: Mariyam Varghese

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
You can extend your work permit
It expires next year but still kinda not enough to find a NOC B job asap & complete 1 year for CEC. This province has always been affected with limited opportunities

hhzara

Star Member
May 11, 2020
Hi everyone, I just linked my application with GC key today and there was a message asking me to upload PCC. While I am trying to upload, it's asking for expiry date of PCC .
1) So where can I find expiry date of pcc, ,I couldn't find anything on my pcc document.
2) Do I need sign on my Pcc document before uploading it ?

Please and thanks.
What time did you submit?

kcchm

Jul 29, 2021
Hi everyone, this is my first time searching for tr to pr forum and I can find lots of encouraging and useful comments!!!
But I have one question throughout I read the comments. It maybe a dumb question...but why is it important to indicate the submit time? Ain't the date matter than the time?
Thanks in advance.

• Stream: Healthcare essential
  • Submitted: Jun 9 2021 (6pm Pacific Time)
  • AOR: Not received yet
  • Biometrics: Not requested yet
  • Eligibility: -
  • Admissibility: -
  • COPR: -

Udddy

Star Member
May 13, 2021
People need to calm down. There is actually no need spamming IRCC agents with calls. If you have called them once, then just wait. A lot of people have not received AOR. By now, it should be obvious that AOR is not being given by specific time submissions. Just wait patiently. There is already the option to extend work permits. There is no need expressing so much anxiety here everyday about the same thing. Let people who actually need information, be able to easily access it on the forum.

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
why is it important to indicate the submit time? Ain't the date matter than the time?
Until today, only applicants submitted from 12.01 - 12.30pm EST (May 6) got AOR, e-COPR, or linked only (very few are exceptions)
That's why "time" is important.

*on May 6, around 32,000 applicants applied, and 8,000 on May 7

ankv93

Mar 9, 2021
Hello guys, after so many unsuccessful attempts, finally linked my application. Wanted to share my timeline

• Stream: Essential Non-Healthcare
  • Applied: May 06, 2021, 12:38 PM EST
  • Linked: July 29,2021 21:45 EST
  • Medical Passed: July 29, 2021
  • Biometrics:
  • AOR:
  • PCC Request: - Uploaded on July 29,2021
  • Portal Email and Credentials: -

Last edited:

namastevoila

Star Member
May 20, 2021
Toronto
Category........
Other
NOC Code......
Hi everyone, this is my first time searching for tr to pr forum and I can find lots of encouraging and useful comments!!!
But I have one question throughout I read the comments. It maybe a dumb question...but why is it important to indicate the submit time? Ain't the date matter than the time?
Thanks in advance.

Until today, only applicants submitted from 12.01 - 12.30pm EST (May 6) got AOR, e-COPR, or linked only (very few are exceptions)
That's why "time" is important.

*on May 6, around 32,000 applicants applied, and 8,000 on May 7
And that's just IG stream lol :(

Wethewest

Star Member
Oct 26, 2020
I see lots of post about Indian PCC Submission so I thought Sharing my experience.
YOU DO NOT NEED TO SIGN PCC. FOR THE EXPIRY DATE, WE CAN WRITE 6 MONTH OR 1YEAR, IT DOESNT MATTER. BCZ PCC IS VALID UNTIL YOU VISIT THAT COUNTRY AGAIN. I SUBMITTED PCC AS I GOT IT FORM EMBASSY WITH ONE YEAR EXPIRY DATE, GOT PORTAL EMAIL IN TWO HOURS AFTER SUBMITTING IT.

Reactions: prabh_00789

nehpannu

Nov 6, 2019
Hello guyz, This might sound annoying or bad but with due respect, i watch this thread everyday just to see application updates.
But what is happenning is people here are just complaining and stating So nd so reasons for how ircc works?
please i request you all to just stick to providing information that is good for other ( for example any updates)
Please do not post lengthy conversation which you can do personaly too. Please Bare this thread from such content.
Again: please post updates only.

plender

Star Member
May 6, 2021
Hello guyz, This might sound annoying or bad but with due respect, i watch this thread everyday just to see application updates.
But what is happenning is people here are just complaining and stating So nd so reasons for how ircc works?
please i request you all to just stick to providing information that is good for other ( for example any updates)
Please do not post lengthy conversation which you can do personaly too. Please Bare this thread from such content.
Again: please post updates only.
I agree with your sentiment but in a way those are updates as well? Cause for some of us like myself(applied 9.18 pst) we would want to see if there are still other people stuck in limbo like us since IRCC already went through our submission time

Reactions: SindhuM and hhzara

NA2000

Star Member
Jul 3, 2021
I agree with your sentiment but in a way those are updates as well? Cause for some of us like myself(applied 9.18 pst) we would want to see if there are still other people stuck in limbo like us since IRCC already went through our submission time
if anyone got any issue with discussing side updates we can have a sub forum for that. The thing is though you guys might miss out since there are only couple of us that are left out pretty active.