+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

fsss

Jun 28, 2021
I finally managed to speak to a human and they said my file had a temporary application number but she said because my file hasn't been assigned to any agent yet she point blank refused to give it to me!! :p
Call again, another agent will give you if you need to submit any docs.

Saw people getting their Webform accepted within a month with an application number

hhzara

Star Member
May 11, 2020
I finally managed to speak to a human and they said my file had a temporary application number but she said because my file hasn't been assigned to any agent yet she point blank refused to give it to me!! :p
When did you submit? Sorry if it's been asked and answered before.

I'm waiting for a call back from IRCC, so just want to see what times have the temporary application numbers.

fsss

Jun 28, 2021
When did you submit? Sorry if it's been asked and answered before.

I'm waiting for a call back from IRCC, so just want to see what times have the temporary application numbers.
12:17-12:19, some guys called who applied on 12:20 but didn't get the temporary number, Again some people got it after applying 12:20

Reactions: hhzara

rai786

Star Member
Sep 12, 2017
Hi my brother submitted his application at 12.20 and haven’t received aor yet so is there anyone who are still waiting for aor and applied around same time as my brother did?

NA2000

Star Member
Jul 3, 2021
Hi my brother submitted his application at 12.20 and haven’t received aor yet so is there anyone who are still waiting for aor and applied around same time as my brother did?
at what time u guys usually call? I am calling rn and never hve the chance to connect

constellation13

Sep 9, 2020
did you receive the email in your gc keys account or the email you gave in the file because i have my agent's email in the file not mine
Email when you submitted. if your agent receives it, it's their job to forward the email to you because they are not allowed to respond to the email on your behalf. really depend on the arrangement you have with your agent.