+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

mvadsak

Jul 21, 2021
Hi guys, I applied under IG stream around 12:25 pm ET. haven't got any emails regarding AOR to date. Just yesterday got my BIL with my application number on it, been trying to connect the application to my existing GCkey account but the system can't find the application.

I have submitted my Biometrics, what would be the status of my case? I haven't called any agent as of yet.

Thanks in advance.

Reactions: PR Dreamer

Prateek710

Jun 15, 2021
Hi guys, I applied under IG stream around 12:25 pm ET. haven't got any emails regarding AOR to date. Just yesterday got my BIL with my application number on it, been trying to connect the application to my existing GCkey account but the system can't find the application.

I have submitted my Biometrics, what would be the status of my case? I haven't called any agent as of yet.

Thanks in advance.
Match the information exactly that you filled in IMm008. Even make sure of small and capital letters

Reactions: PR Dreamer

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Hey, it takes two weeks to update. BLS is extremely slow. Nothing will be updated on BLS or passport seva website. So don’t worry.
thanks for replying, am just worried. They don't even acknowledge that the application is correct or not so that in case if it's not one can send them again ASAP. They're playing with people's lives, so pissed at them

Reactions: Lily444

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
they are only around 12:30 pm now. You will have to wait quite a while
Do you know by when essential English stream who applied around mid-July could expect their AoR & if all good then PR? Any idea about approx. timeline

wannaknowitall

Star Member
Jul 19, 2021
Ontario
Do you know by when essential English stream who applied around mid-July could expect their AoR & if all good then PR? Any idea about approx. timeline
I wish I could know because I applied mid July as well. However no one knows this information. All I know from forums around that I have seen - people around 12:30 receiving AOR right now. That is all

Reactions: maxiie

Janedoe24

Jul 21, 2021
Hi I am a silent reader on this forum. I applied essential healthcare may 6,2021 time was 330pm atlantic time. No aor yet or bil. My friend applied may 6,2021 430pm atlantic time essential healthcare too. She got a biometrics letter request today and was able to link her application to gckey. So i guess its not a fifo basis? Maybe they sub divide the applications per officer to process the applications?