+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

itsleito

Apr 29, 2021
Here is my update everyone. Good luck to you all!

TR to PR - International Graduate Pathway

Applied : May 6th, 12:05pm
AOR: - June 3rd
Medical Pass: June 10th (medical from 2016)
Biometrics: -
Criminality: -
Eligibility: -
Security:
-
Request for additional documents: June 23rd
Additional documents sent: July 11th
Portal Email: July 18th
eCoPR: July 21st

constellation13

Sep 9, 2020

Security:
-
hello, how long did it take for them to send you the email with the portal login credential when you received your PR Portal Confirmation?

itsleito

Apr 29, 2021
hello, how long did it take for them to send you the email with the portal login credential when you received your PR Portal Confirmation?
Good question. I should have mentioned that. It took them less than 24 hours, in a weekend. I was shocked but a lot of resources are being pooled to processing our applications I think.

Reactions: PR Dreamer

Prateek710

Jun 15, 2021

Security:
-
What ADR they requested? Btw congrats buddy

constellation13

Sep 9, 2020
Good question. I should have mentioned that. It took them less than 24 hours, in a weekend. I was shocked but a lot of resources are being pooled to processing our applications I think.
Thank you for your answer. I received the PR Portal Confirmation yesterday and it has been more than 24 hours. I'm just not sure if I "replied" the right way. I just clicked reply directly to their initial email.

NA2000

Star Member
Jul 3, 2021
when u guys call most of the time it get dced but if it gets connected would it go through or ur gonna be in line or something?. I haven't been connected i have called 17 times already

ahaan

Dec 11, 2018
Hi guyz I had submitted my BLS request on July 15th, they received on July 16th but nothing updated on BLS website nor on Passport Seva website. Atleast they should notify if all the documents are correct and that they would send it to Consulate in a few days. This uncertainty is killing me. Please share your BLS experiences. Thanks!
Hey, it takes two weeks to update. BLS is extremely slow. Nothing will be updated on BLS or passport seva website. So don’t worry.

Reactions: maxiie

itsleito

Apr 29, 2021
Thank you for your answer. I received the PR Portal Confirmation yesterday and it has been more than 24 hours. I'm just not sure if I "replied" the right way. I just clicked reply directly to their initial email.
Don't worry. You will get it soon. That's how I did it too. It just depends on your officer I think.

Good luck!

itsleito

Apr 29, 2021
What ADR they requested? Btw congrats buddy
Thanks!

They requested my IELTS test official results. I had only sent them a screenshot of the website because the letter hadn't arrived yet when I applied. Also, funny enough, it arrived May 6th afternoon, but oh well...

They also requested additional documents for my background check, which I obtained from abroad.

Good luck!

Reactions: PR Dreamer

Prateek710

Jun 15, 2021
Thanks!

They requested my IELTS test official results. I had only sent them a screenshot of the website because the letter hadn't arrived yet when I applied. Also, funny enough, it arrived May 6th afternoon, but oh well...

They also requested additional documents for my background check, which I obtained from abroad.

Good luck!
Thanks