+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

JALT

Nov 3, 2015
I have been here for more than 10 years :confused: so I really want to get this over with as soon as possible. But yeah... I am just throwing ideas out there because their processing is just so odd
Their processing is very odd you're right! I'm not complaining as I'm now in the queue, but I can't figure out why they are still sending out all these invites to apply through all the different streams when they have thousands and thousands of people sat waiting in limbo. I guess they just don't want to lose the 'best and brightest talents' to another country so they keep on collecting those applications...!

Reactions: Queenk

NAVNII

Jan 6, 2019
Their processing is very odd you're right! I'm not complaining as I'm now in the queue, but I can't figure out why they are still sending out all these invites to apply through all the different streams when they have thousands and thousands of people sat waiting in limbo. I guess they just don't want to lose the 'best and brightest talents' to another country so they keep on collecting those applications...!
or may just want to complete their annual immigration target .

JALT

Nov 3, 2015
It's either that or they've spent way over budget and really need all those application fees to keep coming!

inaamahmed11

May 17, 2021
Can we travel outside Canada while TR to PR pathway application is in progress. I understand the requirements state that you must be present inside Canada at the time application is approved, but this leaves my question unanswered. What if somebody required to travel and come back while the application is still in progress? Also, nobody know when the CoPR is issued, what if it is issued at the moment you are physically outside Canada? Help!!

Thanks

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
Can we travel outside Canada while TR to PR pathway application is in progress. I understand the requirements state that you must be present inside Canada at the time application is approved, but this leaves my question unanswered. What if somebody required to travel and come back while the application is still in progress? Also, nobody know when the CoPR is issued, what if it is issued at the moment you are physically outside Canada? Help!!

Thanks
You know the rules already.
Just only you can answer for yourself according to your context. ;)

Titar12

Jun 1, 2021
Hi, I submitted my valid IELTS Academic instead of General. Would it be an issue as currently I'm in the process of giving my IELTS General just in case?
If you are lucky enough to get AOR, so once you get AOR, send them immediately ielts general test because academic test is not accepted. Hope this tip helps, good luck

Reactions: PR Dreamer

byqc

May 26, 2021
No until today. but they said it will be accepted for sure and told me to wait until next week.
Thank you. Now I wonder whether I should wait IRCC to give all of waiting people temp application number, or I call them or send webform to ask the temp no.
I hope IRCC do as promised and accept your additional document soon.

Last edited:

adlzanchetta

Jun 23, 2021
Oh, I see. Thank you. This is a bit disappointing :( And here we thought that this stream would be faster than the other streams. Anyway, all we can do now is hope and pray for some good news to come.
Yes. We need to be veeery patient. And yes, this stream is pretty fast compared to others. Probably we will end up getting our PR in up to one year (some here already got it). But it is pretty common to see people taking two or more years to get theirs in other programs.

The whole stuff is slow. Our stream is just "less slow". :p

Reactions: TP-PR-mj

Vdiksha1

Apr 8, 2020
Hi,
what we should fill in personal history form? when there was college strike in 2017 for almost 3-4 months and we just came to canada on that time. then our first semester was start after 4 months. can anyone tell to cover those months what should I write there?

Lily444

Sep 10, 2019
Just called IRCC today morning to enquire whether I can travel to our home country and return back later to canada. The agent said If I have valid status which doesnt expire then I can travel and come back as and when required and even return back to canada before pr is issued.

Reactions: PR Dreamer