+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

JALT

Nov 3, 2015
I think it's simple, some people can link because the officer is working on their case, some people can't because no one has touched their case yet.
Until today, it seems the officers are trying to finish applications from 12.00 to 12.20 :)
I was thinking more about how some people can link their application a couple of days before receiving their AOR and yet others can't link before the AOR arrives with the application number. It's very random!

Jcherian

Feb 8, 2020
I applied for tr to pr under international graduates stream on may 6th at 9:35am.I havent yet recieved any AOR or i couldn't link my application using uci and passport detail.Is anyone else in the same sitiuation?

JALT

Nov 3, 2015
I applied for tr to pr under international graduates stream on may 6th at 9:35am.I havent yet recieved any AOR or i couldn't link my application using uci and passport detail.Is anyone else in the same sitiuation?
Yes, many many people are the same. You won't be able to link your file until they look at your application - you won't receive an AOR until then either. Right now they're issuing AORs for people in 9.15-9.20 PST time. It's a long process so expect to wait a couple more weeks yet.

Cankom01

Jul 9, 2021
Toronto
Hi, I linked my application today and saw a letter that says " We want police clearance letter from all the countries you stayed more than 6 months from the age of 18". I have Canadian Police Clearance and will get my Turkish Clearance soon. But I just realized that I stayed in England for 9 months as an exchange student. Does Canada want PCC from England? I mean they are commonwealth countries.

sarbpreet

May 16, 2021
Hi, I linked my application today and saw a letter that says " We want police clearance letter from all the countries you stayed more than 6 months from the age of 18". I have Canadian Police Clearance and will get my Turkish Clearance soon. But I just realized that I stayed in England for 9 months as an exchange student. Does Canada want PCC from England? I mean they are commonwealth countries.
please tell us your time of submission

DhruvE

Jun 8, 2021
Toronto
Yes, Buddy, you need PCC from the UK.

Canada and United States share information too, however, you still require a Police clearance from US if you stayed there for more than 6 months.

I believe, your case is similar.