+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
Are there any way to check whether the Medical report was submitted by the physicians or not?
There is in physicians website, you may check .... but it doen't work .
You have to phone and push them to send it to IRCC.
Who knows if they sent it or not until the AOR says "medical exam passed" :)

* Remember it is the responsibility of the doctor to send the results to IRCC within 10 days of the examination.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/medical-exams/requirements-permanent-residents.html#after

Last edited:
Reactions: fsss and Ac1dico

fsss

Jun 28, 2021
There is in physicians website, you may check .... but it doen't work .
You have to phone and push them to send it to IRCC.
Who knows they do or don't until to see in AOR that tells to "medical passed" :)
I will call IRCC on Monday. I submitted everything upfront for myself, it's my spouse's Medical, couldn't do it upfront because of lockdown in my country. I wrote She'll do her medical as soon as the lockdown is over.

But now I see there is no way, they can find my spouse's medical report if I don't give them the UMI number(I thought they could find the medical report using the Passport number, didn't realize their software platform is that bad).

They don't work on applications with everything submitted upfront, let alone the applications are not complete.

I submitted a web form with my spouse's medical copy today. Will ask about mine on Monday.

Reactions: Tomican

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
I will call IRCC on Monday. I submitted everything upfront for myself, it's my spouse's Medical, couldn't do it upfront because of lockdown in my country. I wrote She'll do her medical as soon as the lockdown is over.

But now I see there is no way, they can find my spouse's medical report if I don't give them the UMI number(I thought they could find the medical report using the Passport number, didn't realize their software platform is that bad).

They don't work on applications with everything submitted upfront, let alone the applications are not complete.

I submitted a web form with my spouse's medical copy today. Will ask about mine on Monday.
Good idea.
Make sure to call IRCC to check yours on Monday.
What time did you apply?

fsss

Jun 28, 2021
Good idea.
Make sure to call IRCC to check yours on Monday.
What time did you apply?
12:17 PM.

I encourage everyone who submitted a LOE for medical, to create a webform attaching the medical with the UCI number.
There is a guy here, he made a mistake with his passport number in IMM008, he submitted a web form without application number to resolve this issue. They accepted his web form and fix his issue.

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
12:17 PM.

I encourage everyone who submitted a LOE for medical, to create a webform attaching the medical with the UCI number.
There is a guy here, he made a mistake with his passport number in IMM008, he submitted a web form without application number to resolve this issue. They accepted his web form and fix his issue.
IRCC send out a big bag of emails few week ago to many people (I got it too) :)
Wonder how could he was accepted?

fsss

Jun 28, 2021
IRCC send out a big bag of emails few week ago to many people (I got it too) :)
Wonder how could he was accepted?
I don't know, he is @Wethewest

They didn't reply to him anything, after getting the AOR he called IRCC and the agent said they have accepted the webform and fixed the number.

Alberta2018

Dec 8, 2020
I did mine at Immigration Medical Toronto and they said explicitly - do NOT call to ask if we’ve submitted. We will submit within 10 days.
I tried to call this past week (it’s been one and a half months) and no one answered.
Had the same issue. Did the medical exam on April 23. Medical status hadn't passed for too long till I figured out the physician didn't submit to IRCC after 45 days

ichbinpj

Jul 10, 2021
Quick question about implied status and I apologize if this was already posted here. I didn't receive the AOR yet and based on the latest posts, seems like it can take a few more weeks to get mine as I applied May 10th around 5pm (ADT). I questioned the company I work for and they told me that with the confirmation e-mail I got I was already considered to be in implied status. Just wondering if that's correct or if the HR person missed something.

And finally, when my work visa expires (Aug. 29th) should I take any action to avoid receiving a notice to leave the country? Thanks!

Sp_maan

Jul 10, 2021
Hi.
I applied in the graduation program on 6 may around 1PM EST and haven’t got the AOR.
Anyone here got PR in that program?

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
Quick question about implied status and I apologize if this was already posted here. I didn't receive the AOR yet and based on the latest posts, seems like it can take a few more weeks to get mine as I applied May 10th around 5pm (ADT). I questioned the company I work for and they told me that with the confirmation e-mail I got I was already considered to be in implied status. Just wondering if that's correct or if the HR person missed something.

And finally, when my work visa expires (Aug. 29th) should I take any action to avoid receiving a notice to leave the country? Thanks!
1. You may read this carefully. It is complicated with many rules, acts, status ..
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/temporary-residents/visitors/implied-status-extending-stay.html

https://canadian-visa-lawyer.com/the-ins-and-outs-of-implied-status-in-canada/

2. Have you known this policy that released on Mar, 2021?
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-covid19/students/pgwp-extend.html