+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Ac1dico

Star Member
May 16, 2021
Single. IG. Did biometrics. PCC up front. Medical LOE (did medical on May 20).
Applied from Toronto/plan to reside in Toronto - if that matters.
It links when medical passes. My application was linked on the same day when my medical passed. Received aor 3 days after though. Also, i took my upfront medical in the last week of april and the physicians took their time to send result to ircc. Took a month for them to send results

iceboat

Apr 22, 2021
It links when medical passes. My application was linked on the same day when my medical passed. Received aor 3 days after though. Also, i took my upfront medical in the last week of april and the physicians took their time to send result to ircc. Took a month for them to send results
What was your medical timeline like? Appointment date? Date when report was sent by your panel physician? Medical passed? And specifically how long between report sent and medical passed?

fsss

Jun 28, 2021
Are there any way to check whether the Medical report was submitted by the physicians or not?

Thaisasp

Star Member
Dec 30, 2020
Guys I have a question:
I was checking my forms and I realize I didn’t sign the forms 5669 and 5406.
I thought all the forms would be sign electronically at the end of the application.
Am I right? Or it’s better to ask a refound and apply again. I applied for essential Health car worker

iceboat

Apr 22, 2021
Are there any way to check whether the Medical report was submitted by the physicians or not?
I did mine at Immigration Medical Toronto and they said explicitly - do NOT call to ask if we’ve submitted. We will submit within 10 days.
I tried to call this past week (it’s been one and a half months) and no one answered.

fsss

Jun 28, 2021
I did mine at Immigration Medical Toronto and they said explicitly - do NOT call to ask if we’ve submitted. We will submit within 10 days.
I tried to call this past week (it’s been one and a half months) and no one answered.
Any idea how a visa officer will find out the medical report if someone didn't upload Medical upfront?

Thaisasp

Star Member
Dec 30, 2020
Guys I have a question:
I was checking my forms and I realize I didn’t sign the forms 5669 and 5406.
I thought all the forms would be sign electronically at the end of the application.
Am I right? Or it’s better to ask a refound and apply again. I applied for essential Health car worker
Please if you guys can answer

Ac1dico

Star Member
May 16, 2021
What was your medical timeline like? Appointment date? Date when report was sent by your panel physician? Medical passed? And specifically how long between report sent and medical passed?
They don't tell you when they are sending the reports. I did upfront medical on the 26th. Passed and linked application on July 1st.