+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

byqc

May 26, 2021
It links when medical passes. My application was linked on the same day when my medical passed. Received aor 3 days after though. Also, i took my upfront medical in the last week of april and the physicians took their time to send result to ircc. Took a month for them to send results
Hello,
Can I ask one thing?
In your case medical exam was done just before application, before you got AoR (and application number).
Do you know how IRCC could associate your medical result with your application for TR to PR?
Do they associate if name and DoB etc. are identical, just like we can link our application without application number?
(I assume that IRCC sent AoR to you without reaching you for medical result)
Or, did you (possibly) include the medical result in the application package?

Last edited:

Thaisasp

Star Member
Dec 30, 2020
Guys: when I submitted my application I paid only the application fee $550.
Is that ok to pay the rest( right of permanent residence fee $500) when they ask for?

NA2000

Star Member
Jul 3, 2021
12:19 ---> 1,727
How did you get this number? my analysis is they process 100 cases a day they started around may20 lets say so they have had 50 days since then that makes it 50*100=5000 cases should be resolved already. I don't know why they are lagging. Surely they have around 100 officers. So even 100 cases a day is not that much

Reactions: sarbpreet

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
How did you get this number? my analysis is they process 100 cases a day they started around may20 lets say so they have had 50 days since then that makes it 50*100=5000 cases should be resolved already. I don't know why they are lagging. Surely they have around 100 officers. So even 100 cases a day is not that much
The number is from discord group. They have a few numbers at beginning, some added later.
I haven't analyzed since I know nothing behind the scene. No one knows what IRCC officers have been doing since the last 2 months

Last edited:
Reactions: NA2000

byqc

May 26, 2021
Please if someone knows. I’m afraid they refused my application
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/guide-5069-temporary-resident-permanent-resident-pathway.html#step3

(citation)
Payment Issues
No fee included
If no fees are included, your application will not be processed.

Insufficient Fees
If you do not pay the full fees for your application we will request additional fees. We will only start processing your application after you supply us with a new fee receipt.

(end of citation)

Do some web search and calm down :)

Legendz_Trix

Jul 9, 2021
Hey guys I got my AOR and they want my PCC. I have gotten it from BLS Canada. But I am not sure what to put for the document number and expiry date for PCC. My PCC is from India and it doesn't have the information for that.
Has anyone submitted PCC after IRCC request? What did you put for Document Number and Expiry Date. The BLS Canada PCC doesn't have that information. It only has a File Number, would that be the Document Number?

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
Has anyone submitted PCC after IRCC request? What did you put for Document Number and Expiry Date. The BLS Canada PCC doesn't have that information. It only has a File Number, would that be the Document Number?
I see you keep asking the same question, I think no one knows what means . Why don't you phone/email and ask the BLS Canada directly ?

* Is this one: https://www.blsindia-canada.com/contactus.php

Last edited:

ichbinpj

Jul 10, 2021
Thank you very much for that info. It was very helpful and I came to the conclusion of a very important thing for the TR to PR Pathway, that is it doesn't give you the so called "implied status". Implied status is only applicable to other types of permit extension, such as work or study permit extensions and not PR.

With PR, you can however, obtain a Bridging Open Work Permit (BOWP), BUT this is only for those who applied to some specific and already existing EE streams and NOT to the TR to PR.

So for those of you like me who are relying on your TR to PR application to get implied status, you will need to apply for an extension of your work permit and ONLY AFTER you get your AOR.

And finally, regarding the 2. point about the policy release Mar. it doesn't apply to me as it's only for those with PGWP that are about to expire.

Ac1dico

Star Member
May 16, 2021
I will call IRCC on Monday. I submitted everything upfront for myself, it's my spouse's Medical, couldn't do it upfront because of lockdown in my country. I wrote She'll do her medical as soon as the lockdown is over.

But now I see there is no way, they can find my spouse's medical report if I don't give them the UMI number(I thought they could find the medical report using the Passport number, didn't realize their software platform is that bad).

They don't work on applications with everything submitted upfront, let alone the applications are not complete.

I submitted a web form with my spouse's medical copy today. Will ask about mine on Monday.
For now from what i can see, they are still processing incomplete applications for most single applicants in the 12-12:30pm range.

Ac1dico

Star Member
May 16, 2021
Hello,
Can I ask one thing?
In your case medical exam was done just before application, before you got AoR (and application number).
Do you know how IRCC could associate your medical result with your application for TR to PR?
Do they associate if name and DoB etc. are identical, just like we can link our application without application number?
(I assume that IRCC sent AoR to you without reaching you for medical result)
Or, did you (possibly) include the medical result in the application package?
When i did my medical upfront, they gave me an emedical form which had umi/ime number. I submitted that form while submitting my application.

Reactions: byqc