+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Prateek710

Jun 15, 2021
Please Don't mind me asking, Are you going to be soon out of status if they don't start working on you application?
No but still it was told that it was on first come first serve basis. Doesn't matter if I have three months or three years left on my work permit. If the process depends on timing and we submitted applications ahead of time so it's us who should be getting the priority

FarzanHyder

Star Member
Oct 4, 2018
No but still it was told that it was on first come first serve basis. Doesn't matter if I have three months or three years left on my work permit. If the process depends on timing and we submitted applications ahead of time so it's us who should be getting the priority
cool !

miguelca

May 6, 2021
Hi
I am currently planning to apply under the essential worker stream. I called a Panel physician to book for the medical exam and they informed me I do not need a medical exam since I already had a medical exam in 2017. Do I need a medical exam?
You can apply with the old one. If needed they will send you a notification to get a new one.

Champion123

Star Member
Jun 17, 2021
If you talk about the priority thing then healthcare workers should be prioritized because they worked during covid times

Prateek710

Jun 15, 2021
If you talk about the priority thing then healthcare workers should be prioritized because they worked during covid times
Well honestly I have also not sitting home during Covid and enjoyed receiving CERB and I hope most of us have did the same thing. Second thing it was about the time and not streams. So, That's why I said about prioritizing the things. And just to be double sure I was eligible for multiple streams but I found IG to be a little easy to go around so I went for that one.

Last edited:

Champion123

Star Member
Jun 17, 2021
I know its about time but i still believe that the healthcare worker is the one who should get priority first.
Honestly tell me one thing if someone told you in March 2020 to go to covid patients ward. Can you go or not?
Personally I am not from healthcare stream

Reactions: NAVNII

Champion123

Star Member
Jun 17, 2021
Well honestly I have also not sitting home during Covid and enjoyed receiving CERB and I hope most of us have did the same thing. Second thing it was about the time and not streams. So, That's why I said about prioritizing the things. And just to be double sure I was eligible for multiple streams but I found IG to be a little easy to go around so I went for that one.
I am waiting for your reply

Prateek710

Jun 15, 2021
I know its about time but i still believe that the healthcare worker is the one who should get priority first.
Honestly tell me one thing if someone told you in March 2020 to go to covid patients ward. Can you go or not?
Personally I am not from healthcare stream
I am already working in a hospital brother so I hope you would not mind now asking me that question again. Each and every day I have seen my workload seemingly increased and never ever backed off from challenges. Also, I know it's the matter of importance regarding healthcare workers but the criteria they decided is what I am talking for and not focusing on any debate and stuff. At the end, I am hoping everyone gets AOR and PR on time, however if they will delay the process like this and sending AORs abruptly at different time slots it will create panic in everyone's mind

Champion123

Star Member
Jun 17, 2021
I am already working in a hospital brother so I hope you would not mind now asking me that question again. Each and every day I have seen my workload seemingly increased and never ever backed off from challenges. Also, I know it's the matter of importance regarding healthcare workers but the criteria they decided is what I am talking for and not focusing on any debate and stuff. At the end, I am hoping everyone gets AOR and PR on time, however if they will delay the process like this and sending AORs abruptly at different time slots it will create panic in everyone's mind
If you really work in hospital then i pray for you. Hope you will get pr soon

Reactions: NAVNII