+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Frisk

Feb 19, 2016
Toronto
according to this trend, TR to PR pathway looks to take time as much as PNP takes.
I applied for PNP and recently withdrew my application because after +8 months I was still waiting for AOR. Once you get AOR, you can expect 12-19 months of processing.

I think TR to PR applications are being processed pretty fast once they get to them, we've seen some COPRs within 1 month of AOR. The problem is, getting to those applications takes time, but once you get AOR processing seems to be pretty smooth if you submitted all your documents upfront.

I called 10 days after AOR, and I called again on Friday. In a matter of 2.5 weeks I went from medical passed to medical, criminality, eligibility passed and security in progress (last stage before COPR)

For TR to PR eligibility doesn't take long to pass, especially for international graduates. Criminality and security are a lottery, but if you've only lived in your home country and Canada, it shouldn't take too long to pass either.

So guys, please, be patient.

If you're eligible for CEC apply for that too, if by the time your CEC app it's approved you don't have AOR you'll get a full refund, worst-case scenario is you'll just get RPRF back.

Sam8899

Star Member
May 11, 2021
I applied for PNP and recently withdrew my application because after +8 months I was still waiting for AOR. Once you get AOR, you can expect 12-19 months of processing.

I think TR to PR applications are being processed pretty fast once they get to them, we've seen some COPRs within 1 month of AOR. The problem is, getting to those applications takes time, but once you get AOR processing seems to be pretty smooth if you submitted all your documents upfront.

I called 10 days after AOR, and I called again on Friday. In a matter of 2.5 weeks I went from medical passed to medical, criminality, eligibility passed and security in progress (last stage before COPR)

For TR to PR eligibility doesn't take long to pass, especially for international graduates. Criminality and security are a lottery, but if you've only lived in your home country and Canada, it shouldn't take too long to pass either.

If you're eligible for CEC apply for that too, if by the time your CEC app it's approved you don't have AOR you'll get a full refund, worst-case scenario is you'll just get RPRF back.
Did you get your pre arrival letter ? Yet

Reactions: canadawonderland

canadawonderland

May 2, 2021

See how it has been taking a bit long for you! Some people have been getting it so fast. I wonder what is the difference and why

Owonikoko2021

May 5, 2021

Very well said. IRCC also told us before hand, it is first come first serve.

If you applied 6pm EST on May 6 you will have to wait for a while because people who submitted 12- 12:30pm and every other person that submitted before you will be attended to first before you.