+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Prateek710

Jun 15, 2021
  • Stream: International Graduate (with Spouse)
  • Submitted: May 6, 2021 (Submitted at 9:13 am PST)
  • AOR: - June 28
  • Biometrics: BIL Received June 23
  • Medical - Passed - June 23 (Uploaded Upfront)
  • Eligibility: -Under Review
  • Admissibility: - Under Review
  • COPR: - Not Received
  • Additional Documents Request - PCC request right after receiving BIL and linking the file. Submitted the PCCs.
Congrats

Reactions: canadawonderland

fsss

Jun 28, 2021
I think it won't stop your application from getting the AOR. at least you will be asked for correction or additional documents. however if the agent said you are fine so no need to be worried.
That agent was really nice, explaining things.
  • Additional Documents Request - PCC request right after receiving BIL and linking the file. Submitted the PCCs.

Outland Spouse or Inland?

Marcop

Oct 28, 2019
Hi everyone my common law parter applied for tr to pr IG and I applied with her on my back ground declaration in (question d) By mistake and rush I answered no instead to answer yes because I got refuse when I applied for a work permit
what should I do? Thank you

Titar12

Jun 1, 2021
Hi,

I sent my application on May 7 around 11:30 AM EST. I have also applied for EE and received ITA, but I wanted to receive AOR on the TR to PR application before paying for EE again. What do you advice?
I'm in same situation, I received ITA EE while still waiting for AOR under tp to pr. Don't know which is better way. Is it possible to apply for both at the same ?

canadawonderland

May 2, 2021
Did you put them both in same file? Cause I only have slot for one and doc info for also 1.

And its interesting that you got AOR after 5 days.

canadawonderland

May 2, 2021
Yes we combined the files into one. We had two slots though, one for me and one for my husband.
Expect your next approval steps soon as its been 5 days since you uploaded the PCCs and you also got the AOR recently so the officer pretty much I guess have seen the PCCs. Expect ghost updates too.