+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

hamed.osouli

Jun 27, 2021
Hi Guys,I
I tried to link my application to my account but the system didn't find my application. Is it normal? What should I do?
I applied for TR to PR essential worker pathway (Stream B) on May 6 around 7:00 pm (Counter around 3000)
Thanks.

ahaan

Dec 11, 2018
Hello,
I was trying to upload my PCC through the gic account. I have already linked my account. It is asking for the document number and expiry date for PCC. No expiry and document number are mentioned in the PCC. Please advise what to do. Thanks.
PCC is only valid for 6 months to the date it has been mentioned on your PCC letter. The file number is the CAT Number written on it. ( That’s for Indian PCC through BLS)

fsss

Jun 28, 2021
Hi Guys,I
I tried to link my application to my account but the system didn't find my application. Is it normal? What should I do?
I applied for TR to PR essential worker pathway (Stream B) on May 6 around 7:00 pm (Counter around 3000)
Thanks.

Yes, unless you get a request for PCC or they send you the BIL or AOR, you won't able to find your application.

farukaktas

Jun 23, 2021
Has anyone received their AOR on 2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9 June and is currently receiving e-copr or PR portal email? When I look at it, people who took their AOR in May only seem to have received e-copr or PR portal email.