+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

simratsingh28

Sep 11, 2017
but on website it doesnt mention about the particular time period and i have seen a post from a person on fb he passed his medical from 2018 year.
Correct. So basically if you gave your medical before entering Canada earlier (Study or Work), you can use the older one and the visa officer will check for your travel records, if you have been in Canada since your last medical then the old medical will suffice. If you have travelled to other country/s during that period, a new medical will most likely be requested by the officer.

adlzanchetta

Jun 23, 2021
I see some people received their their BIL and Medical feedback (when submitted upfront) before receiving their AOR.
How does that happen? All comes by email?

I thought that the next step after submitting was to receive the AOR and the BIL would come with it (or even later)...

JacksonCHY

Jun 21, 2021
Your asshole
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CPC-Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
What email you got for the AOR?

It's unbelievable to obtain AOR at the same date as the biometrics

• Stream: International Graduate
  • Submitted: May 6, 2021 (Submitted at 12:15 pm EST)
  • Medical:- June 21, 2021(passed, can see it in my profile)
  • PCC request: June 26, 2021 (uploaded June 26, 2021)
  • Biometrics request:- June 26, 2021 (done June 28, 2021, can see it right away in my profile)
  • AOR: - June 28, 2021
  • Linked my application on June 26' 2021, with the application number found on the biometrics request letter.

Rihaan

Sep 5, 2020
I applied for my PR recently under Essential Non Healthcare Worked. I am being transferred from work and thus would need to update the home address and the work place address.
How do i go about doing that?

fsss

Jun 28, 2021
I see some people received their their BIL and Medical feedback (when submitted upfront) before receiving their AOR.
How does that happen? All comes by email?

I thought that the next step after submitting was to receive the AOR and the BIL would come with it (or even later)...

I think they are trying to get the complete application before sending the AOR.

PRdreamerCanada

Jun 24, 2021
Anyone please
Though this question is irrelevant in regards to tr to pr pathway
If i worked two Jobs (noc a,o,b) completing 1 year experience for cec would i be eligible for cec or i need 1 year under same employer and same job ?

Reactions: priya541

priya541

Jun 8, 2021
Cambridge, ON
App. Filed.......
06-05-2021
Anyone please
Though this question is irrelevant in regards to tr to pr pathway
If i worked two Jobs (noc a,o,b) completing 1 year experience for cec would i be eligible for cec or i need 1 year under same employer and same job ?
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/eligibility/canadian-experience-class.html

This link clearly says that you can work at 2 different companies with 2 different positions.
You are eligible for CEC