+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Sam8899

Star Member
May 11, 2021
So my pcc request letter in the portal says this

"
Police Certificate: From each country/state where the residence period has been six months or
longer since the age of 18."

Does it also includes canada meaning rcmp or just indian pcc ? I uploaded my indian pcc and have done my rcmp already so i also upload it but didn't because i thought they needed the indian one

Is it okay ?

shravan95

Star Member
Feb 2, 2019

"
Police Certificate: From each country/state where the residence period has been six months or

Does it also includes canada meaning rcmp or just indian pcc ? I uploaded my indian pcc and have done my rcmp already so i also upload it but didn't because i thought they needed the indian one

Is it okay ?
Oh, I had submitted an upfront pcc from Dubai police and an LOE with application receipt for Indian pcc.
Does that means I have to submit a new pcc from Dubai again with my Indian pcc ?

Alberta2018

Dec 8, 2020
Oh that gives me some relief. I think then the Home country PCC should be fine and the Toronto Police Criminal Record Check should be good.. Hope I get them both soon.

I was seeing someone's timeline they got the portal email 5 days after the submission of PCC. So looks good, but them PCCs'...............
Hope I got the portal request email next week

Rikhi12

Jun 27, 2021
I got AOR a day after BIL, it's a completely normal thing, you should be able to link your account now.
Hi , after linking your application did you chance to change document . Actually my experience letter that i got from my employer have some grammer mistake will i be able to reupload new one?

Kourosh-N

Jun 27, 2021
Hi Guys
I’m new to this forum
I have a question, I submitted my application one week ago, can i link my application with my gc key? I must wait and after a while to link it or now i can do it? Because,I tried it but unfortunately everytime i get a message (we can not find your application )

Ajay31198

Jun 27, 2021
Hi Guys
I’m new to this forum
I have a question, I submitted my application one week ago, can i link my application with my gc key? I must wait and after a while to link it or now i can do it? Because,I tried it but unfortunately everytime i get a message (we can not find your application )
Just try it once a day and wait for AOR as well then you'll be to link it.

HARRY4465

Star Member
Nov 19, 2018
Hello Guys,

Firstly sorry for posting a irrelevant content in this group. But I am really confused, I am not getting the answer for this. Please help. I am filling IMM 5562 form, I came to in 2019 and i haven’t travelled back to my country since then. Please advise me on filling the IMM 5562 form. What to put in from-to dates and duration of stay in case i need the mention the original and initial travel to . please help

DiploPR

Star Member
Nov 23, 2020
  • Stream: International Graduate
  • Submitted: May 6, 2021 (Submitted at 12:15 pm EST)
  • Medical:- June 25, 2021(passed)
  • PCC request: June 25, 2021 (not uploaded yet)
  • Biometrics request:- No need
  • AOR: - Not yet (Successfully linked to IRCC Account on June 25, 2021)
Hi, I am new here, I just linked my file a few minutes ago.
Can anyone guide me on how to upload PCC?
What information I should fill for the PCC document:
Document Name, Document Number, Issue Date, and Expiry Date
How did you submit without medical?

Reactions: Ac1dico

Mike7171

Jun 27, 2021
Considering that 40,000 applications were submitted under IG stream in less than 2 days and Mendicino had mentioned that 40,000 applications will be processed this year out of 90,000(for all streams), I assume that IRCC will divide that 40,000 quota among all streams meaning that a portion of IG stream apps(let's say 10,000) will not be touched(despite being the first stream filled) in order to process more apps from other streams that had barely hit 2,000 within the first week or so , otherwise there will be complaints about stream bias and about May 6 and May 7 being the only submission dates that mattered(which is still mostly from IG stream)

Reactions: Anonymoustd

Sam8899

Star Member
May 11, 2021

"

Is it okay ?
Any one please help ?