+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

MsAniger

Dec 15, 2020
so i got my aor today and in account they ask my to upload only pcc by end of next month that i am not sure if i will get in time but the real problem is i need to send them new imm5669 because i forget the mention usa refusal that i had when i was minor so how can i send them new updated imm5669 forum as soon as possible so i wont get into any trouble?
On Webform select the option of Replacement documents, Amendment documents, its no. 6 on that drop down list.

MsAniger

Dec 15, 2020
Submit that via webform just select the option permanent residence followed by express entry then put your query and do mention your application number, In next screen upload the new form. They will themselves deliver it to your dedicated case representative
That is incorrect. TR to PR is not Express Entry. The option to select would be Replacement documents, Amendment to documents (no. 6 on the drop down list)

Reactions: Mike131313

jibin93

Mar 30, 2017
I already applied TR to PR under graduate stream ..with some missing original documents and minor mistakes .. last week I got ITA ..I am planning to apply express entry (CEC) there is question in the application “ do you applied the permanent residency before “” what should I answer ..??? If I answer “ yes” the further question is Application no ??? For TR To PR , there is no application number or file. Number .
should I put yes then put tr to pr graduate stream
What is your advice????

Prateek710

Jun 15, 2021
That is incorrect. TR to PR is not Express Entry. The option to select would be Replacement documents, Amendment to documents (no. 6 on the drop down list)
There is no option to select tr to pr on web form if you have been there. You need to select Express entry category and then select replacement documents, amendments then mention your application number in query as received in AOR

byqc

May 26, 2021
so i got my aor today and in account they ask my to upload only pcc by end of next month that i am not sure if i will get in time but the real problem is i need to send them new imm5669 because i forget the mention usa refusal that i had when i was minor so how can i send them new updated imm5669 forum as soon as possible so i wont get into any trouble?
Hello!
Congratulations for getting AoR.
May I ask in which year you got visa refusal?
I did the same mistake on the same question of 5669 and need to rectify it.
I just want to know if AoR may be issued even if we forgot to report the refusal after 2013, when the two countries started sharing info.

Prateek710

Jun 15, 2021
There is no option to select tr to pr on web form if you have been there. You need to select Express entry category and then select replacement documents, amendments then mention your application number in query as received in AOR
Sorry my bad i just saw the webform again. Yes you can go straight to the option to replacement documents and then mention your application number on query and then upload the documents on next page

Schoonderlove

Jun 11, 2021
Can I call ircc customer service and ask if they’ve received my application? Over a month now and no AOR I’m very anxious, scared and nervous.

PavRaj

Jun 22, 2021
  • Stream: International Graduate
  • Submitted: May 6, 2021 (Submitted at 12:14 pm EST)
  • AOR: - Didn't Receive (Expecting Tomorrow (June 23) as BIL came today (June 22)
  • Biometrics: BIL Received June 22
  • Medical - Passed - June 22 (Uploaded Upfront)
  • Eligibility: -Under Review
  • Admissibility: - Under Review
  • COPR: - Not Received
  • Additional Documents Request - PCC request right after receiving BIL and linking the file. I attached LOE for PCC and screenshot.
I also submitted the application at 12:14 PM EST, no AOR yet, wont get BIL since biometrics already done and valid for 10 years
Did you submit an old medical (I submitted one from 2019) or a new one?

Reactions: canadawonderland

MsAniger

Dec 15, 2020
I know there is no TR to PR option.
If we are looking at the same link https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx
Just as I mentioned in my earlier response, no. 6 on the drop down menu is Replacement documents, amendements e.t.c.

What you are suggesting is select
Permanent Residency followed by Express Entry

Express Entry is a different program from TR to PR and should not be selected.

MsAniger

Dec 15, 2020
  • Stream: International Graduate
  • Submitted: May 6, 2021 (Submitted at 12:14 pm EST)
  • AOR: - Didn't Receive (Expecting Tomorrow (June 23) as BIL came today (June 22)
  • Biometrics: BIL Received June 22
  • Medical - Passed - June 22 (Uploaded Upfront)
  • Eligibility: -Under Review
  • Admissibility: - Under Review
  • COPR: - Not Received
  • Additional Documents Request - PCC request right after receiving BIL and linking the file. I attached LOE for PCC and screenshot.
I like how you are so confident predicting when you shall receive your AOR. Let us know whether your prediction was accurate :). What I know for sure is with IRCC things are not that predictable.....

Reactions: canadawonderland

Agusia123

Feb 16, 2021
There are people waiting for more than a month. So you can relax….
Thank you !
I am nervous because I forgot to mention about a few months of work experience and I need a application number to upload the missing information, right?
Also I still cannot linked the application , is it normal?