+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

rai786

Star Member
Sep 12, 2017
Hello!
Congratulations for getting AoR.
May I ask in which year you got visa refusal?
I did the same mistake on the same question of 5669 and need to rectify it.
I just want to know if AoR may be issued even if we forgot to report the refusal after 2013, when the two countries started sharing info.
mine was when i was minor but i mentioned those refusals for study permit application so i am going to send then new updated imm5669 because i just dont want to get into any trouble

Reactions: byqc

Micheal737373

Star Member
Aug 18, 2020
There are different type of fees. You need to be a bit specific

Is it Permanent residency or processing fees?

If an applicant does not pay Processing fees, the application will not be processed. I strongly doubt the applicant will get an AOR (I may be wrong though).

However, If the applicant did not pay PR fees, the application will be processed (although it might lead to slight delays) and once the application is approved, IRCC will request for payment of PR fees
Hello buddy, thanks for the reply, As per no fees at all. Uploaded a wrong document under fees. Unfortunate mistake for me

byqc

May 26, 2021
mine was when i was minor but i mentioned those refusals for study permit application so i am going to send then new updated imm5669 because i just dont want to get into any trouble

Thank you for your reply.
If you do not want to tell the calendar year, it is ok.
I think it does not matter how old the applicant was when he/she got refused. Contrary to trip and life history, there is no limitation about age regarding visa refusal, I think.
I searched by "Canada Immigration 5669 visa refusal minor", but no article says that refusal before coming of age does not matter.

Good luck for your re-submission of the document.

byqc

May 26, 2021
One thing I thought. Please be careful about the reason why you did not declare this time. You declared it before, when you applied for TRV, but this time, you did not. It may look incoherent. There is no theory that we have to declare it for TRV even if it was before coming of age and no need of it for PR.
(Generally, PR application rule is tighter than one for TRV.)

It may be better to talk with some experts about how to explain to IRCC.

kda

Aug 14, 2018
How can I check which office. The letter doesn't mention that info
Actually it mentions VO in my AOR email, Very first sentence after "Dear Client," so you can probably check there. Congrats btw!

"This email is regarding the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) Application that you submitted to CPC Sydney."

Reactions: Alberta2018

Alberta2018

Dec 8, 2020
Actually it mentions VO in my AOR email, Very first sentence after "Dear Client," so you can probably check there. Congrats btw!

"This email is regarding the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) Application that you submitted to CPC Sydney."
Centralized intake office in Sydney did completeness check, sent AOR, but they dispatched app to another VO after that to check eligibility...

Last edited:
Reactions: kda