+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

bcvancouver21

Jun 9, 2021
One thing I thought. Please be careful about the reason why you did not declare this time. You declared it before, when you applied for TRV, but this time, you did not. It may look incoherent. There is no theory that we have to declare it for TRV even if it was before coming of age and no need of it for PR.
(Generally, PR application rule is tighter than one for TRV.)

It may be better to talk with some experts about how to explain to IRCC.
I think it could be just an honest mistake due to limited time for preparation. Also, the visibility and legibility of that section on 5669 are not the best. If you try to best to correct it before they reach a decision, you should be fine. At least it will be a good argument for your sake under all circumstances. Just my POV. stay positive all!

canadawonderland

May 2, 2021
Hey everyone, I have a question, so the request letter I got states this for the PCC-

Police Certificate: From each country/state where the residence period has been six months or
longer since the age of 18, provide an original police clearance certificate

So my question is that do I need PCC from Canada? Because IRCC website states that you don't need PCC from Canada, below is the text from their website -

How to get a police certificate – Canada
If you need to give your fingerprints for a police certificate, this isn’t the same as giving your biometrics (fingerprints and photo) for an application.
Name of the document you need
Criminal record check
Police certificate and IRCC requirements
You don’t need to provide a police certificate when you apply for permanent residence in Canada. We’ll tell you if you need a Canadian criminal record check while your application is being processed.
How to apply
Visit the Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP) website for instructions.

So the name of the 'Canadian' PCC is Criminal Record Check as per this and it states that we will inform you if we need that and the request letter doesn't state Criminal Record Check, it states Police Clearance Certificate.

What do you guys think, do I need to submit the Criminal Record Check or no?

I although have already applied for Criminal Record Check through Toronto Police Department and its in process and so is the PCC from my home country so if the Criminal Record Check comes in the same timeline as the PCC from my home country, then its fine but if it doesn't so should I wait for it or submit the PCC only..

What do you guys think, please suggest.

JacksonCHY

Jun 21, 2021
Your asshole
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CPC-Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Thank man, maybe my wording is a bit too much but the pandemic and the uncertainty in resident status drives me lots of frustration.

Honestly, I don't know many people here for 10 years without permanent status, I love Canada as a country that's why I stay.

But I don't think criticizing something about authority is something you shouldn't do in a democratic society.

...Can you say the same thing in the same expression, even if you have not received AoR or got refused for a minor mistake?

And, it is not good to change rules and/or abolish the program AFTER people have paid money to the government or invested time and money to something. It is not a matter of the amount people spent. Promise is promise.

>crying just few thousand bucks

Money is money, regardless of the amount.
I do not know your life, but I feel your words are quite inappropriate, especially in this economic downturn + the highest rent rise in 30 years.

JacksonCHY

Jun 21, 2021
Your asshole
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CPC-Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Appreciate your words man, and thanks for sharing your story. I guess the fed budget announced last month was actually used to "modernized the immigration system" here.

Me and My wife are separated from each other since 2018 With three refusals. Honestly, the only thing in my control is to have faith in god if you believe in him or be positive. It is frustrating but this is what it is. People are getting AOR's and some of them even got COPR. Even I know some applicants who applied under CEC and still waiting for their application to be processed. The day you came as student and everybody know that you need to pay extra beyond limit. Yes Paying Immigration fees is a big source to government that is the reason they invite people to come. This is a fact. My brother got his PR in 10 Months recently. I trust government.

I bet, you will soon get your AOR and PR status. Just let us know. If you got no love I have the strength and love to share even I am also facing Disappointments related to processing time. But seeing others succeeding gives me hope and positivity. Look for positivity Man. No body wants to hear negative stuff regarding how late they are. it just upset those who are dealing with a lot already.

Reactions: Agni Sharma

JacksonCHY

Jun 21, 2021
Your asshole
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CPC-Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Congrats, your AOR is on the way

• Stream: International Graduate
  • Submitted: May 6, 2021 (Submitted at 12:14 pm EST)
  • AOR: - Didn't Receive (Expecting Tomorrow (June 23) as BIL came today (June 22)
  • Biometrics: BIL Received June 22
  • Medical - Passed - June 22 (Uploaded Upfront)
  • Eligibility: -Under Review
  • Admissibility: - Under Review
  • COPR: - Not Received
  • Additional Documents Request - PCC request right after receiving BIL and linking the file. I attached LOE for PCC and screenshot.

Reactions: canadawonderland

Pardeep911

Jun 21, 2021
Hi everyone
In tr to pr in background declaration i believe i forgot to mention 2 jobs that u did 1 was only for 2 days and other for 5 days but i did mentioned 1 job that i did for whole month. What should i do. Will they check all the history from my sin no. Or not

Jun 23, 2021
Hi, I was able to link my application today but I didn't get an aor email. My question is- the processing shows that "you do not need a medical exam" does this mean they have cleared my medical? I had submitted my medical test report which I undertook in India on december 2017.

Will that suffice? Or do i need to take another test in case

Also, I applied at 12:13 PM EST

Reactions: nehpannu