+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

2100Maisonneuve

Star Member
Jun 24, 2020
just a heads up for people who applied essential worker stream. my IEC visa is gonna be expired on the 28th June, even if I was aware that I was not eligible for applying for BOWP, I did yesterday. Of course, I wrote an explanation letter which is including my situation. I just received a letter from them, I really want to post screenshot of it but I actually don’t know how.. anyways it says
“Please attach this letter to your present work permit number _________ as proof that you are authorized to continue working with the same conditions (ie: employer and occupation) until October 13, 2021 or until a decision is made on your application whichever is first. This extended period of work is authorized as per subsection 186(u) of the immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations. If you leave Canada before a decision is made on your application, you will no longer be authorized to continue working.

I guess this is good sign?! I have a question “until a decision is made on your application whichever is first”. Do you think they are talking about TR to PR application or application for BOWP?
Anyways, I guess there might be a lot of people who are at the same situation with me. Also on the website says nothing regarding you can’t apply for OWP if you applied for Tr to Pr. So give it a shot!
For sure this is a great sign for the people whose permit is expiring soon. Does it mean that they accept people to apply bowp under new pathway?

Chaychay12

Jun 16, 2021
For sure this is a great sign for the people whose permit is expiring soon. Does it mean that they accept people to apply bowp under new pathway?
I just gave it a try with the mindset that if I get it that’s great, if I can’t , at least I tried.
Everyone said that I can’t apply for it but it’s not officially said on IRCC website. Just let you know that I didn’t receive AOR even, I explained that once I get AOR I will attach it on the explanation letter. It doesn’t make any sense if government doesn’t have any plan for TR to PR applicants who are about to lose their visas and expect them to have visitor visas. The whole point of Tr to PR new pathway is they want to keep workers activating economically.

2100Maisonneuve

Star Member
Jun 24, 2020
I just gave it a try with the mindset that if I get it that’s great, if I can’t , at least I tried.
Everyone said that I can’t apply for it but it’s not officially said on IRCC website. Just let you know that I didn’t receive AOR even, I explained that once I get AOR I will attach it on the explanation letter. It doesn’t make any sense if government doesn’t have any plan for TR to PR applicants who are about to lose their visas and expect them to have visitor visas. The whole point of Tr to PR new pathway is they want to keep workers activating economically.
Thank you for your sharing, it is really a positive signal.

NAVNII

Jan 6, 2019
Do you mean AM or PM. As far as I know I have applied for my nephew at 8:20 pm (submission email received) and we didn’t check the number of applicant but next day we saw it was around 1300 so we don’t think it’s 2200 on May 6 for non essential worker. I just want to know if it below 500 applicants on May 6th then looking at pace of intl grad stream. This should be more quicker.
9:23PM . No it was above 500 on may 6 .

Reactions: TINTUMINTU

ahnaftahmidatb

Jan 14, 2019
Hello, I have a few questions to ask. It will really be very helpful if you can help me out.

1) I am an international student and I’m still on my study permit. I have been working on an essential job (non-healtcare) for 3 years. I meet all the requirements. I am not graduated yet, my question is am I still eligible to apply for this stream with my study permit?

2) Do I need to do a medial exam again? I’ve already done it when applying for study permit on 2017.

3) How should I write my name in native language on the form?

4) I have an employment verification letter exactly the way IRCC wants it. How do I show them the total hours I worked? Via paystubs? And how many paystubs should I attach?

5)Do I need to need to attach the PCC receipt I got for Canada PCC? Or I have to wait for the results?

Thank you in advance.

Kongoboy

Jun 16, 2021
If anybody received AOL from TR to PR pahtway international stream, please let me know when you received.
I am trying to get IME but I haven't heard anything from them for a month either. I called and emailed but they just told me to wait.
I am very worried. I wonder if I should apply for AIPP before my endorsement letter expires instead of waiting for AOL from PR pathway.
Should I contact IRCC to ask about my AOL?

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
If anybody received AOL from TR to PR pahtway international stream, please let me know when you received.
I am trying to get IME but I haven't heard anything from them for a month either. I called and emailed but they just told me to wait.
I am very worried. I wonder if I should apply for AIPP before my endorsement letter expires instead of waiting for AOL from PR pathway.
Should I contact IRCC to ask about my AOL?
In the meantime, why not go do upfront medical?

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
Hello, I have a few questions to ask. It will really be very helpful if you can help me out.

1) I am an international student and I’m still on my study permit. I have been working on an essential job (non-healtcare) for 3 years. I meet all the requirements. I am not graduated yet, my question is am I still eligible to apply for this stream with my study permit?

2) Do I need to do a medial exam again? I’ve already done it when applying for study permit on 2017.

3) How should I write my name in native language on the form?

4) I have an employment verification letter exactly the way IRCC wants it. How do I show them the total hours I worked? Via paystubs? And how many paystubs should I attach?

5)Do I need to need to attach the PCC receipt I got for Canada PCC? Or I have to wait for the results?

Thank you in advance.
These are what I think only:

1- Yes, you are eligible (if you meet all requirements while you are an international student )
2- You may submit the old one (it is better with the new one)
3- You may ask some IT guys from your country. They should know how to type it. If you can't, then use your name in your passport.
4- You may submit all T4, or ROE (Record of Employment), or all pay stubs (keep paystubs if IRCC need).
5- You don't have to wait for PCC, IRCC accepts the receipt.

To make sure, check more information here:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/guide-5069-temporary-resident-permanent-resident-pathway.html

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/economic-classes/tr-pr-pathway/assessing.html#s5

Last edited:

AYYYY

Jun 16, 2021
Hi Guys! I saw that some people submitted their old Medical Exam and it was fine. In my case, i submitted booking confirmation but i still have to pay $300 which is a lot to me. Is there any way I can submit my medical from 2016 and avoid paying for this one? These "immigration" clinics are there just to make money off of immigrants. Why regular clinics didnt work with regular blood tests that can be covered by insurance?-_-

AYYYY

Jun 16, 2021
Also, as point of entry I submitted my last entry date which is a year ago, however, i am living here since 2016. What should I do?