+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

BrowntownDude

Jun 15, 2021
I have submitted my application on 6th May,2021, 12:38PM. Looking at your comments and current processing speed, I think I will receive AOR in July And by that time some of you guys will receive eCOPR. :D

sandy98

Feb 5, 2020
Check earlier message someone has said they receive AOR under non essential worker. But I too have just heard only 1 person receiving AOR from this stream. Hope they will start soon sending AOR on this stream as well.
I read the same just one person received AOR under workers stream but there is not real proof of that! Please, if someone receives AOR under this tream let us know. I´m trying to remain positive but it is annoying not getting at least a general update from IRCC.

gandomgun

Jul 3, 2018
Valid passport or other government-issued photo identification
Form IMM 1017 or IMM 1017U (doctor office have thiese forms)
Time: it depends (fill-out papers, tests ...). Less than 45'

* You mention about "Refugee Protection Claimant document". If you on Refugee status, you are NOT eligible for TR to PR programs.
thanks you very much

NAVNII

Jan 6, 2019
Applied at 12:11pm est on May 6th. Received my aor this morning around 7:45am and BIL this afternoon as well. I have screenshots with details blacked out but not sure how to post here, it's asking for links only.
Would you like to mention Stream ( Graduate or essential worker?) Thank you

BrowntownDude

Jun 15, 2021
Does Anyone know that what was the counter on 6th May,21 at12:15PM and at 12:38PM for International Graduate Stream. From this we can know the processing time of IRCC and expect the time to get AOR.

NAVNII

Jan 6, 2019
The immigration experts and an immigration lawyer whom I met anticipates that the issuing of AOR will be at peak by end of June. So let’s hope and be positive.
May be . yesterday I called to IRCC and When I asked the call centre agent AOR’s only coming for Graduate stream what about other streams he said as officers have to go through process and thats the reason its taking time .Then he said other streams will also receive AOR ‘s Its just matter of time.( I called for something else but I additionally asked this as well ).

sandy98

Feb 5, 2020
May be . yesterday I called to IRCC and When I asked the call centre agent AOR’s only coming for Graduate stream what about other streams he said as officers have to go through process and thats the reason its taking time .Then he said other streams will also receive AOR ‘s Its just matter of time.( I called for something else but I additionally asked this as well ).
Thanks for the update! I hope this information is accurate. Sometimes these agents don't have a clue of some stuff! Also, I hope they start assessing all the streams, there were lots of people from all 6 streams applying right at noon on May 6th, and every stream deserves the same opportunity.

Reactions: MatEst and NAVNII

Sam8899

Star Member
May 11, 2021
So i have a consultant he put his email in imm0008 but i submit the file on my email what email will i recive my AOR