+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

sandy98

Feb 5, 2020
Hey ! Same boat, wonder how long it’s going to take
No idea what's going! I think is very unfair.... if IRCC is only giving priority to one stream. If I mistaken please let us know here. I really hope that anyone under the workers stream is receiving any info soon and can give us some hope! Again, I was unable to apply under the students stream becuase of the English test. I only got the results after 6 days of the pathways being opened.

Sam8899

Star Member
May 11, 2021
No idea what's going! I think is very unfair.... if IRCC is only giving priority to one stream. If I mistaken please let us know here. I really hope that anyone under the workers stream is receiving any info soon and can give us some hope! Again, I was unable to apply under the students stream becuase of the English test. I only got the results after 6 days of the pathways being opened.
Not all the student stream got the AOR. I summited at 12:12 pm est. Still not AOR so lets wait. Lets be patient. I heard to rumor that someone got PR in tr to pr so its coming.

sandy98

Feb 5, 2020
Not all the student stream got the AOR. I summited at 12:12 pm est. Still not AOR so lets wait. Lets be patient. I heard to rumor that someone got PR in tr to pr so its coming.
Yeah I know, just very curious if the AOR will be issued only if the stream has reached the maximun number of applications. If that´s the case it will sadly take months for workers to hear from IRCC.

sandy98

Feb 5, 2020
Someone in workers stream got ecoPR so they aren’t doing that
Someone in workers stream got ecoPR? What that exactly means? Also, would you mind to share with me the source where you got this info? I would like to join another forum if available and perhaps which is more focused on the workers stream!

Thanks!

Reactions: Jekutic

akters

Jun 14, 2021
Hey guys,
I didn’t include my duties and responsibilities on my employment reference letter at time of my application. Is there any way to compensate this mistake? TIA

Gill@1991

Star Member
Apr 9, 2021
I dont know why people are so panic here .immigration clear that any proof of employment will be good any proof of education will be good ,than why you guys are so frustrated and panic and worried .why you guys are behaving like 10 year kids.stop doing this shit all who applied will get pr for sure so just chill and be postive for god sake .