+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

sam416

Star Member
May 26, 2021
I dont know why people are so panic here .immigration clear that any proof of employment will be good any proof of education will be good ,than why you guys are so frustrated and panic and worried .why you guys are behaving like 10 year kids.stop doing this shit all who applied will get pr for sure so just chill and be postive for god sake .
Yeah exactly thats wht i been telling them . they’re withdrawing for simple errors

nehpannu

Nov 6, 2019
Hi Guys, I am in Canada and my spouse is in Back home Country, Can you please tell me under new scheme (TR to PR) my wife and my son needs and UPFRONT medical exam? If so, the medical officer has no idea about it, and they do not agree to conduct any medical examination in such category.

Can i Submit application without their medical (they have never gave any medical related it it before)
Hy i gave medical upfront for my wife an son (india) . You can talk to have upfront medical. But if they do not agree then wait for ircc to demand medical of both.

altafhussaine

Star Member
Mar 13, 2014
Canada
Category........
Other
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi Guys, I am in Canada and my spouse is in Back home Country, Can you please tell me under new scheme (TR to PR) my wife and my son needs and UPFRONT medical exam? If so, the medical officer has no idea about it, and they do not agree to conduct any medical examination in such category.

Can i Submit application without their medical (they have never gave any medical related it it before)
You don't need an upfront medical for your family as the medical will not be done by the doctor/hospital anyway without a formal request by CIC (forgot the name/number of the form!). You need to prove that you have at least tried to book an appointment for them to do the medical. So, email the hospital in your home country and request them that you need an appointment for your family. They will reply with the standard (what I told you above). Now, save your email and the reply as a single pdf and upload it instead of your family's medical tests. I hope this helps!

Reactions: marslan

priyalpatel

Jun 11, 2021
Hello
I applied my PCC in month of April and still not receive anything it shows under review at embassy what should be reason it is taking long

Sahil C Patel

Jun 4, 2021
I requested refund on the ircc website. Gave my e-receipt number and they said that your money will be refunded in 48 hours.
The reason I withdraw is that i have made two many mistakes and fortunately recipient ITA from CEC express entry and applied PR from that invitation