+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Sahil C Patel

Jun 4, 2021
Though i am worried that is it gonna count as withdrawal or refusal of application??
That’s why I’m waiting for confirmation email from IRCC

ynardz0210

Star Member
May 11, 2021
I requested refund on the ircc website. Gave my e-receipt number and they said that your money will be refunded in 48 hours.
The reason I withdraw is that i have made two many mistakes and fortunately recipient ITA from CEC express entry and applied PR from that invitation
Have you receive the refund? Did you submit withdrawal application through webform?

ynardz0210

Star Member
May 11, 2021
Though i am worried that is it gonna count as withdrawal or refusal of application??
That’s why I’m waiting for confirmation email from IRCC
same scenario. Just got the full refund. Submitted the webform. But I got ITA from CEC then I mentioned in my LOE that i applied for TR to PR but withdraw the application using webform and refund the fees. My mistake in form 5669 i forgot to mentioned my us visa refusal.

Alberta2018

Dec 8, 2020
I should've had COPR now if I didn't have a medical exam with that retarded doctor ( he hadn't submitted the report I took in April until 2 weeks ago when I noticed that . Instead I can use the old medical exam or take with another one. Such a waste of time, money, and it delays my application. 25 days since I've linked application, nothing has been progressed yet in IRCC account. Don't know when the officer will open and review again #@^×%@-^#:mad:&!*!*@

Last edited:

NAVNII

Jan 6, 2019
I should've had COPR now if I didn't have a medical exam with that retarded doctor ( he hadn't submitted the report I took in April until 2 weeks ago when I noticed that . Instead I can use the old medical exam or take with another one. Such a waste of time, money, and it delays my application. 25 days since I've linked application, nothing has been progressed yet in IRCC account. Don't know when the officer will open and review again #@^×%@-^#:mad:&!*!*@
Be patient and be thankful for the things that you have . Soon you will get COPR . Think about others who even did not received AOR .(alot of people applied between 12 to 12:30 still waiting for AOR ).

TINTUMINTU

Apr 4, 2017
Someone in workers stream got ecoPR so they aren’t doing that
Could you please let me know more details ! For example when did he/she applied, what stream did they applied and what was the time during application. Also their job category will be more useful. Please keep up updated. As some are eagerly waiting to know about work stream TR to PR

Reactions: NAVNII

Alberta2018

Dec 8, 2020
Be patient and be thankful for the things that you have . Soon you will get COPR . Think about others who even did not received AOR .(alot of people applied between 12 to 12:30 still waiting for AOR ).
Imagine you prepared everything so perfect and that idiot f up the whole thing
Could you please let me know more details ! For example when did he/she applied, what stream did they applied and what was the time during application. Also their job category will be more useful. Please keep up updated. As some are eagerly waiting to know about work stream TR to PR
FYI ( I copied from a FB group)

His timeline

May 6 - PR app submitted 10:07am MDT
May 27 - AOR received
June 10 - passed the medical.
June 11 - Pr portal credential email/ photo uploaded
June 14 - eCOPR

TR to PR Essential work non healthcare category.
No webforms done, all submitted upon application. No mistakes.
Old medical used - dated 2019.

SomeoneAsking

Star Member
Nov 22, 2018
Hi guys,

I visited the panel physician April 30th and applied via the TR to PR pathway. It finally came to my mind to check if my results have been submitted to IRCC today (over 1 month later lol)

When I checked my UMI number, I got this message:
“Your immigration medical case is not submitted. We usually take 7-10 days to complete and submit your immigration medical file. If you have any questions, please call the medical office during business hours.”

Is this normal? I didn’t get a callback from them so I assumed everything was okay until I checked today. I’m going to call them tomorrow, but has this happened to anyone?

Also I’ve been trying to link my application to my IRCC account. I don’t know where to find my application number. I’ve tried all other options but that. Any advise?

NAVNII

Jan 6, 2019
Hi guys,

I visited the panel physician April 30th and applied via the TR to PR pathway. It finally came to my mind to check if my results have been submitted to IRCC today (over 1 month later lol)

“Your immigration medical case is not submitted. We usually take 7-10 days to complete and submit your immigration medical file. If you have any questions, please call the medical office during business hours.”

Is this normal? I didn’t get a callback from them so I assumed everything was okay until I checked today. I’m going to call them tomorrow, but has this happened to anyone?

Also I’ve been trying to link my application to my IRCC account. I don’t know where to find my application number. I’ve tried all other options but that. Any advise?
Yes I got the same thing and after that I tried to contact panel physician but did not answered to my call and email and still I do not know they submitted my results or not .But my consultant said its panel physician ‘s responsibility they have to submit your results as you attached UMI number sheet in application.

Alberta2018

Dec 8, 2020
Hi guys,

Same here.
I was wondering why medical status in IRCC account hasn't changed to passed yet. So I went to another immigration physician to check my umi ( called my idiot physician 100 times but no answer), found out it hadn't submitted yet. Had to go back and forth between the lab and his office. After COPR, I will report to IRCC to suspend his license, worst doctor ever ( lucky for you guys not in Calgary or Edmonton)

Reactions: NAVNII

Sahil C Patel

Jun 4, 2021
same scenario. Just got the full refund. Submitted the webform. But I got ITA from CEC then I mentioned in my LOE that i applied for TR to PR but withdraw the application using webform and refund the fees. My mistake in form 5669 i forgot to mentioned my us visa refusal.
Same mistake
Uploaded LOE with CEC application saying I’m withdrawn tr to pr application

NAVNII

Jan 6, 2019
Hi guys,

I want to know that where you are checking about submission of medical results because I was checking on some other panel physician ‘s page beacuse for my panel ph there was nothing such kind of page on their website.