+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

DhruvE

Jun 8, 2021
Toronto
we do not know if the screenshot is acceptable for new pathways. The instruction shows that the online portal result could be accepted since as of I understand that the CELPIP result report needs to be downloaded by ourselves in the online portal, and it is a complete PDF format including all the applicant's details in the account. Basically, test takers of CELPIP do not have a hard copy as they need to pay an extra fee in order to receive it.

For IELTS, online results do not include the more accurate info. including the photo, date of result, and officer signature. So, the screenshot is not a complete report, we do not know if this format could be available for this pathway.

In such a case, I guess that the instructions showing the acceptable online portal result mean the CELPIP results. BUT, let us see what is the next step for the screenshot
They haven't specified if it is only for CELPIP. It broadly mentions "Language proficiency organization" which includes IELTS.

Moreover, IELTS results are verifiable online so it doesn't require a signature, the applicant's photo as IRCC always verifies it with the TRF number which is included in the online portal results. (Source: EE portals)

My TRF copy took more than a month to arrive due to Covid-19 but I was eligible, so not having a hard copy of the results shouldn't be a disqualification or concern of in-eligibility. the officer can always ask for a scanned copy rather than refusing it on the basis of "Language proficiency" results not provided. Here the question is. whether the online results are true which can be verified easily.

Considering this, giving the benefit of the doubt in this situation to only CELPIP results does not make sense.

Reactions: Shou01

canadawonderland

May 2, 2021
I am kind of getting worried that how will IRCC be handling the applications with error cause I just saw on twitter that a guy's file was sent back due to a missing address and yo, I have one missing address and missing name in native language, let us see how it goes. His was not TR to PR though.

One thing we know for sure that IRCC is pretty much aware that many people made mistakes on their files as CII's head lawyer told that to the minister and he said they are looking into it (Source : Lawyer's video) and now seeing the pre-made reply everyone is getting, it looks like that if the mentioned docs/forms were submitted /correctly submitted, the file could be processed and the officer will ask for anything else he /she deems to be needful or incorrect. As IRCC knows that they litterally put out the checklist on 5:00 PM est and the following day 12:00 PM est the portal was opened so mistakes were most probably meant to happen and which yes did happen by all of us.

Why I think that they stated some specific mandatory documents in their reply was because these documents are the pillar of this pathway and these are the documents which 'differentiates' and makes us 'eligible' for this pathway and still they were nice enough to include the word Any for document proof (work and education) , which in the guideline released to us was not there.

So from the vibes coming out it looks like that they are trying to accommodate us, but yes to an extent. That being said this is just an interpretation and no one of us knows that what route would IRCC take, and am waiting for CII's head lawyer's new video which I think would be about this email reply and some other useful insight which he for sure has been giving to all of us.

What do you guys think that how will they handle errors and incomplete forms except the 3...?

Last edited:

DhruvE

Jun 8, 2021
Toronto
I am kind of getting worried that how will IRCC be handling the applications with error cause I just saw on twitter that a guy's file was sent back due to a missing address and yo, I have one missing address and missing name in native language, let us see how it goes. His was not TR to PR though.

One thing we know for sure that IRCC is pretty much aware that many people made mistakes on their files as CII's head lawyer told that to the minister and he said they are looking into it (Source : Lawyer's video) and now seeing the pre-made reply everyone is getting, it looks like that if the mentioned docs/forms were submitted /correctly submitted, the file could be processed and the officer will ask for anything else he /she deems to be needful or incorrect. As IRCC knows that they litterally put out the checklist on 5:00 PM est and the following day 12:00 PM est the portal was opened so mistakes were most probably meant to happen and which yes did happen by all of us.

Why I think that they stated some specific mandatory documents in their reply was because these documents are the pillar of this pathway and these are the documents which 'differentiates' and makes us 'eligible' for this pathway and still they were nice enough to include the word Any for document proof (work and education) , which in the guideline released to us was not there.

So from the vibes coming out it looks like that they are trying to accommodate us, but yes to an extent. That being said this is just an interpretation and no one of its knows that what route would IRCC take, and am waiting for CII's head lawyer's new video which I think would be about this email reply and some other useful insight which he for sure has been giving to all of us.

What do you guys think that how will they handle errors and incomplete forms except the 3...?
Literally, everybody has made clerical errors.

If they decide to return the application on basis of that, it's more than likely that the pathway will open up again as 30k applications out of 40k will have a mistake,

Personally, I have also made a couple of clerical errors in forms other than the mandatory docs.

I believe, either they will ask for info again through a webform or won't bother about certain clerical mistakes(ofc based on the mistake's nature) if those areas can be proved in other forms. For example, DOB, address, etc.

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020

So from the vibes coming out it looks like that they are trying to accommodate us, but yes to an extent. That being said this is just an interpretation and no one of us knows that what route would IRCC take, and am waiting for CII's head lawyer's new video which I think would be about this email reply and some other useful insight which he for sure has been giving to all of us.

We and IRCC look from ones own side. Also, we don't know much of what they are planning/doing. Hard to tell.

HolmesZ

Star Member
Nov 22, 2019
They haven't specified if it is only for CELPIP. It broadly mentions "Language proficiency organization" which includes IELTS.

Moreover, IELTS results are verifiable online so it doesn't require a signature, the applicant's photo as IRCC always verifies it with the TRF number which is included in the online portal results. (Source: EE portals)

My TRF copy took more than a month to arrive due to Covid-19 but I was eligible, so not having a hard copy of the results shouldn't be a disqualification or concern of in-eligibility. the officer can always ask for a scanned copy rather than refusing it on the basis of "Language proficiency" results not provided. Here the question is. whether the online results are true which can be verified easily.

Considering this, giving the benefit of the doubt in this situation to only CELPIP results does not make sense.
SO,if you already get your AOR and BIL that means a screenshot is acceptable. If NOT, let us see more cases and examples.

No one could confirm if IELTS in the portal could be verified. Any updates depend on the officers and their policies.

keep positive and hope!

DhruvE

Jun 8, 2021
Toronto
SO,if you already get your AOR and BIL that means a screenshot is acceptable. If NOT, let us see more cases and examples.

No one could confirm if IELTS in the portal could be verified. Any updates depend on the officers and their policies.

keep positive and hope!
IRCC has confirmed on Twitter that they verify results online through the TRF number.

JALT

Nov 3, 2015
As IRCC knows that they litterally put out the checklist on 5:00 PM est and the following day 12:00 PM est the portal was opened so mistakes were most probably meant to happen and which yes did happen by all of us.
I know this is going to make me very unpopular saying this, but it was also totally possible to upload all your documents within minutes of it opening without any errors or missing documents. I know I (I think anyway...) and some other posters like Alberta2018 did this. I think Alberta2018 said he went out and bought himself a printer and scanner just for this. I spent about 4 solid days in the run-up to the portal opening filling in all the usual forms, triple checking and then triple checking again that all the dates were correct and I had all the information. I printed, signed and scanned everything just in case... I paid my fees the night before. When the checklist became available all I had to do was complete the additional pathway specific form and I had to go through a couple of my forms and write 'not applicable' or whatever the guidelines were in some blanks. I've been preparing for Canadian Immigration since I first came to Canada just in case... I requested my PCC for my home country when I left just in case, I kept my language test up to date just in case... etc. The only real fk-up IRCC did was to not say if we needed a medical exam in advance or not until the day before (I had mine done just in case...) but they let us upload our application with just an appointment request and letter of explanation.

I know this isn't being helpful or anything, but I'm just saying - we can't keep using the excuse that we were rushed and so we 'forgot' we'd been denied entry to the USA, or whatever. I think the people that made the mistakes are the ones looking for assistance on this forum so it gives the impression everybody made mistakes, but in reality there are probably thousands that didn't.

Alberta2018

Dec 8, 2020
I know this is going to make me very unpopular saying this, but it was also totally possible to upload all your documents within minutes of it opening without any errors or missing documents. I know I (I think anyway...) and some other posters like Alberta2018 did this. I think Alberta2018 said he went out and bought himself a printer and scanner just for this. I spent about 4 solid days in the run-up to the portal opening filling in all the usual forms, triple checking and then triple checking again that all the dates were correct and I had all the information. I printed, signed and scanned everything just in case... I paid my fees the night before. When the checklist became available all I had to do was complete the additional pathway specific form and I had to go through a couple of my forms and write 'not applicable' or whatever the guidelines were in some blanks. I've been preparing for Canadian Immigration since I first came to Canada just in case... I requested my PCC for my home country when I left just in case, I kept my language test up to date just in case... etc. The only real fk-up IRCC did was to not say if we needed a medical exam in advance or not until the day before (I had mine done just in case...) but they let us upload our application with just an appointment request and letter of explanation.

I know this isn't being helpful or anything, but I'm just saying - we can't keep using the excuse that we were rushed and so we 'forgot' we'd been denied entry to the USA, or whatever. I think the people that made the mistakes are the ones looking for assistance on this forum so it gives the impression everybody made mistakes, but in reality there are probably thousands that didn't.
Right, Schedule 3 was the only form I filled that day. Everything was ready 1 week before

Reactions: JALT

HolmesZ

Star Member
Nov 22, 2019
Literally, everybody has made clerical errors.

If they decide to return the application on basis of that, it's more than likely that the pathway will open up again as 30k applications out of 40k will have a mistake,

Personally, I have also made a couple of clerical errors in forms other than the mandatory docs.

I believe, either they will ask for info again through a webform or won't bother about certain clerical mistakes(ofc based on the mistake's nature) if those areas can be proved in other forms. For example, DOB, address, etc.
You are right. I think the errors in forms would be fine and being given a chance to update,

BUT, it is not for incomplete DOCS since if applicants who have not complete documents fill the cap intentionally by submitting wrong docs like expired language results and appointment of the new test, it is unfair for the rest of the applicants who were preparing the documents. Someone might think the new pathway is free PR and IRCC is tolerant so they can update info. anytime. OMG

Reactions: JALT and DhruvE

byqc

May 26, 2021

OK...

I just had one legal consultation. The lawyer told me that I do not have to withdraw for a mistake on Q6 d. on From 5669. He said so after reading my message to IRCC (shown in the reply from them, at the bottom of reply email). He also said that I should keep a proof of reaching IRCC via Webform (even before getting AoR).
He also said that I will have to upload new 5669 later.
And he told me to reach him again if I get inquiry from IRCC.

Reactions: Tomican