+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

AloeVera

May 19, 2021
Things that caught my attention:
- I mentioned earlier that we were getting ready to process between 35,000 and 44,000 applications this year. We will be making sure the various streams are fairly represented, despite the low volume of applications. ---> The 35k-44k applications processed this year won't necessarily be the first 44k but a % of each stream.
In the beginning of the speech they said
“The department plans to process 35,000 to 44,000 of the applications received last week by December 31.”

Later they mentioned that all streams would be equally represented in those 35-44k (as much as possible)

So, I am just curious would it be really only application from the first week? Or they will get some later submitted apps from essential workers and French streams.

dollyg

May 31, 2021
I am on maternity leave . My company has given me the reference letter just before applying for T2PR under international graduate stream on May6 . I am currently receiving the company topup paid leave for wichci am receiving the paystub as well . I am going to receive this benefit for the next 3 months as well . Am I eligible for this stream . I remember maternity leave is considered as an active employment . IRCC says application should have an employment at the time of applying . Any leads here will helps .

Frisk

Feb 19, 2016
Toronto
In the beginning of the speech they said
“The department plans to process 35,000 to 44,000 of the applications received last week by December 31.”

Later they mentioned that all streams would be equally represented in those 35-44k (as much as possible)

So, I am just curious would it be really only application from the first week? Or they will get some later submitted apps from essential workers and French streams.
IRCC mentioned recently, on the private briefing I believe, that they planned to process (well, START processing) all of the apps received "so far" this year

PatelNisarg16

Star Member
May 31, 2021
My friend got the AOR and biometric request today of TR to PR international graduate stream. He linked the application with his GCMS account as well. The application number is starting with "E".
And yes, he submitted at 12.10 P.M. EST, May 6.
So keep checking your email if you are near to this time. Stay positive!!!

byqc

May 26, 2021
I am on maternity leave . My company has given me the reference letter just before applying for T2PR under international graduate stream on May6 . I am currently receiving the company topup paid leave for wichci am receiving the paystub as well . I am going to receive this benefit for the next 3 months as well . Am I eligible for this stream . I remember maternity leave is considered as an active employment . IRCC says application should have an employment at the time of applying . Any leads here will helps .

https://www.cicnews.com/2021/05/comprehensive-faq-on-canadas-new-immigration-streams-for-essential-workers-and-graduates-0517939.html#gs.2rublv

>13. I am currently not working (e.g., I am out of work, on maternity leave, on sick leave, temporarily laid off, etc). Can I apply?

No, it is listed in the eligibility criteria that you need to be currently employed in any job (the occupation and whether it is full or part-time does not matter as long as you meet all other eligibility requirements).<

Alberta2018

Dec 8, 2020
My friend got the AOR and biometric request today of TR to PR international graduate stream. He linked the application with his GCMS account as well. The application number is starting with "E".
Hey. Is your friend's biometric expired or he hasn't given it before ?
Also, the AoR came in spam folder or what ?

dollyg

May 31, 2021
https://www.cicnews.com/2021/05/comprehensive-faq-on-canadas-new-immigration-streams-for-essential-workers-and-graduates-0517939.html#gs.2rublv

>13. I am currently not working (e.g., I am out of work, on maternity leave, on sick leave, temporarily laid off, etc). Can I apply?

No, it is listed in the eligibility criteria that you need to be currently employed in any job (the occupation and whether it is full or part-time does not matter as long as you meet all other eligibility requirements).<
It says currently employed . Yes , I am currently employed . And I am receiving the pay as well as part of company top up .

May 23, 2021
Did he submitted full application or made minor errors or forgot to upload any documents?
Just wanted to make sure they giving AOR to everyone who made minor errors.
Would you mind to ask your friend on behalf

Reactions: 2100Maisonneuve

PatelNisarg16

Star Member
May 31, 2021
Did he submitted full application or made minor errors or forgot to upload any documents?
Just wanted to make sure they giving AOR to everyone who made minor errors.
Would you mind to ask your friend on behalf
Actually we submitted together so I know everything about it.
He didn't submit PCC and medical, although submitted LOE for both
And all other details and forms were correct as we submitted same documents respectively...My submission time is 12.13.

Reactions: canadawonderland

byqc

May 26, 2021
It says currently employed . Yes , I am currently employed . And I am receiving the pay as well as part of company top up .

Read the previous web contents well, and one more below. You cannot automatically assume that you are eligible.
Talk with a lawyer if you want.

https://www.cicnews.com/2021/04/faq-new-pr-streams-for-essential-workers-international-student-graduates-in-canada-0417879.html#gs.281d5f

>You will also have to be working at the time of your application, and you cannot be on leave for medical, maternity, or otherwise. <

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
Interesting, can he link to GCMS ?