+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Param1991

May 16, 2021
Will it be problem if i declare after MY Aor about my refusal
TR to PR is a different stream altogether. For EE and PNP, including work history in one's profile is important (only if an applicant wants to claim points for their work experience). Equally important is when an applicant receives their ITA, they should be able to provide proof of work experience by providing letters of reference, paystubs, T4s as they submit their application. Amending work history information after an ITA can (not will) be treated as mispresentation. By amending, I mean, deleting work experience, pay, hours e.t.c.. After IRCC sends out ITA's, the information provided in an applicants profile is already saved and IRCC WILL cross reference to ensure that what is in the profile matches what will be submitted in the application. Of course amending information like additional work experience, higher income, higher language test results are harmless.

This being a different stream altogether, I doubt omitting your past work history will be an issue, so long as you included your current. An applicant can have so many valid reasons for excluding past work history. For example, there are employers who do not provide letters of reference which would serve as proof.
He is talking about personal history not work history which was not asked in TR to PR stream

Param1991

May 16, 2021
Are u sure because i have heard it will be considered as misrepresentation i just submitted loe that i forget to mention viitor visa refusal . But not the new form imm5669 .
It will not be considered misrepresentation if you will notify them in advance before they ask you.

So you are good. Resend LOE and updated form after you receive Application number.

Don't worry about this too much. In the end you will get PR

MsAniger

Dec 15, 2020
He is talking about personal history not work history which was not asked in TR to PR stream
If he and you are referring to Personal History no. 8 in form imm5669, IRCC asks about all activities, period when unemployed, employed, studying, travelling, retired, e.t.c., with no gaps in between. If he indicated he was a studying then that is fine.

My point in my earlier message was TR to PR is different from the other economic streams. Here the requirement is an applicant who studied and graduated in Canada and is currently employed.

eastgwzh

Mar 7, 2021
Guys what is the steps to attempt to link application? Will successful linking application give me application number same as AOR? Thank you!

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
I dont think anyone has received an AOR. I think applicants attempted to link their application and voila! were successful. There was all the excitement, but unless IRCC has changed their system, we all know that an AOR is an acknowledgement/confirmation that the processing has began.
It appears the same some people made payment through the IRCC tested link before May 6.

Reactions: namastevoila

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
If he and you are referring to Personal History no. 8 in form imm5669, IRCC asks about all activities, period when unemployed, employed, studying, travelling, retired, e.t.c., with no gaps in between. If he indicated he was a studying then that is fine.

My point in my earlier message was TR to PR is different from the other economic streams. Here the requirement is an applicant who studied and graduated in Canada and is currently employed.
Agree, that are eligible requirements. However, this is an PR application, should be taken carefully. I think a good reasonable LOE will help.

ANMOL..SHARMA

Sep 30, 2018
I have three questions that required to be addressed,
Q1) I submitted PCC proofs like the Shipping Label of India's PCC and Invoice of RCMP PCC for Canada but I forgot to attach the Letter of Explanation?? is that really a big issue, that will end in refusing my file of PR. Most of the lawyers I consulted said, don't worry you will get AOR. Should I fill the webform?
Q2) IMM 0008 form I did print that form I did wet-signature at the end, is that a blender
Q3) Can we move to other jobs, if yes what type of documentation do we need from a new employer or any other specific documentation from the previous employer??

(****** I applied under Internation Graduate Stream TR to PR ******)

Looking for your advise!!!!

JatinDevgun

Star Member
Oct 2, 2018
Hello ,
If somebody can answer my question , it will be great help.
Is Flag-pooling considered as Refusal?
I should mention in Forms or No ?
Awaiting replies.

teogk89

May 30, 2021
Hi every one in the same boat, in case I received the AOR, is it safe for me to quit the currently job ( that mention in my application ) and looking for a new job ?