Aug 30, 2017
Winnipeg
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
03-08-2020
Hi all. If a candidate worked for more than 1560 hours in essential job (worked as international student(part-time) + full time work post studies), how does he prove that he worked 1560 hours? Does he need to submit all the paystubs to prove the total hours worked?

buzz07

Star Member
Apr 2, 2021
Hi all. If a candidate worked for more than 1560 hours in essential job (worked as international student(part-time) + full time work post studies), how does he prove that he worked 1560 hours? Does he need to submit all the paystubs to prove the total hours worked?
Ideally yes

pradeepadm2017

Star Member
Aug 30, 2017
Winnipeg
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
03-08-2020
Reactions: Tomican

Kikiqpalzm

May 20, 2021
One more question, how can one withdraw a submitted application now?
I asked this question to the IRCC people on the phone and they said you have to wait to get AOR to do that cause you need an application nr for them to recognize the application. But oh well everything seems to be unknown :/

buzz07

Star Member
Apr 2, 2021
Reactions: pradeepadm2017

pradeepadm2017

Star Member
Aug 30, 2017
Winnipeg
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
03-08-2020
I asked this question to the IRCC people on the phone and they said you have to wait to get AOR to do that cause you need an application nr for them to recognize the application. But oh well everything seems to be unknown :/
Thanks for the response. Will IRCC refund fees if candidate withdraws after receiving AOR?

byqc

May 26, 2021
Hello!

According to the rule on application form we cannot use abbreviation for school name etc.
However, each box on the form is too small and I could not change the font size. So I omitted some characters to fit the description in each box.

Does it matter for IRCC?

intlala

Star Member
May 27, 2018
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
india
Hello!

According to the rule on application form we cannot use abbreviation for school name etc.
However, each box on the form is too small and I could not change the font size. So I omitted some characters to fit the description in each box.

Does it matter for IRCC?
We have to add extra page(s) to expand any abbreviations.

stevenpark

Feb 27, 2021
my lawer sent this to me

It was originally in korean so i just used google translator to make it in english :)
hopefully this one helps a lot of people who have questions .

Do I have to maintain my employment after I register?
As I informed you in the previous e-mail, you don't need to keep your employment after you register. It has been officially announced.

If your visa is missing at the time of application
In principle, a Work Permit or study permission should be submitted, but if the officer in charge does not have the document during the examination, it will be okay to check it through the internal system, the Global Case Management System (GCMS). However, a request may come later.

Proof of employment documentation
According to the published screening guidelines, applicants need and specify Work Permit and Employment Letters received from employers. Even if the Work Permit has not been submitted, there is a procedure to verify the applicant's identity through the internal system, so it seems okay, and if the payment slip has not been submitted, we expect to receive a request later. It seems that we can request a visa and a pay slip at the discretion of the office.

Can I submit additional documents?
The programme is not subject to Upfront R10, but the guidelines included that the reviewers should provide procedural fairness. Procedure fairness is a regulation that requires the applicant to have the opportunity to provide additional documents and explanations, not just refuse, if the documents submitted are not satisfactory. It was shared at a meeting with immigration consultants and lawyers on the 18th, but at the time, they said they were looking for ways to reconcile the difference between the policies of the existing permanent residency program and the policies of the new program, but it seems to have been coordinated by providing procedural fairness.

corny.tan

Star Member
Jan 17, 2016
CEC says: We don’t count any hours you work above 30 hours/week.

TR to PR says: Work in excess of 30 hour per week over a shorter period cannot compensate for any shorter overall period of experience.

There’s a huge difference.

In CEC they will NOT count any hour above 30 in a week to accumulate 1560 hours of work experience. Whereas, in TR to PR they WILL count hours above 30 in a week to accumulate 1560 hours of work experience, BUT it will compensate a shorter period than 12 months/1 year.

Rest, experts please give your opinion.

Thank you in advance :)
Okay now this post is boggling my mind. Requires good comprehension skills to grasp the actual meaning. If what you say is right, then it may be beneficial for me because I am cutting close to or around the 1 year mark. If using the benchmark of NOT counting any hours above 30 hours per week, I am just almost able to meet the 1,560 hours. If ignoring that, then I will have 1,560 hours.

But then I have read around this forum that says 1,560 hours worked is equivalent to 1 year's worth of work experience. So does that mean what you are saying is that, going by the days you have worked, it is clear that you have worked less than 1 year, but because of, say, overtime hours, the number of hours accumulated adds up to at least 1,560 hours?