+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

sammy0024

Jan 24, 2021
Hello,

I currently work as a Assistant Manager ( NOC-O) at a Pizza store. Completed 1560 hours. But my CRS is only 384

I just want to confirm can I use my job as Assisstant manager for the TR to PR in essential (non-healthcare) stream?

Tejutummala

Jan 13, 2021
I applied for PR under the new TR to PR pathway under international graduate stream. I am currently working in ottawa. I am offered a job in quebec, am I allowed to work there? Or am I allowed to work from ottawa but for the quebec company? It's very confusing. some of them say I can reside in ottawa and still work for quebec. Does it not affect my application in anyway in that case? Please share your suggestions.

buzz07

Star Member
Apr 2, 2021
I applied for PR under the new TR to PR pathway under international graduate stream. I am currently working in ottawa. I am offered a job in quebec, am I allowed to work there? Or am I allowed to work from ottawa but for the quebec company? It's very confusing. some of them say I can reside in ottawa and still work for quebec. Does it not affect my application in anyway in that case? Please share your suggestions.
You'd need to be living and working outside of Quebec. You're technically working in quebec even though you're working remotely

MsAniger

Dec 15, 2020
Hello,
I have applied under recent international graduate stream.
My question is can I change the job now? Or is it neccessary to work in the same job in which application was made?
Yes you can for sure. The International Graduate stream is not like the other streams. For IG, applicants become eligible if they have graduated from a Canadian institution and are currently employed. If you do change your job, just ensure that you upload your letter of reference, paystubs of your new job (match the supporting documents you had uploaded) onto Webform informing Immigration that you have changed jobs. And when you do receive your AOR, again inform IRCC of the change of jobs.

KJX

May 8, 2021
So someone received his AOR tonight, student stream, around 10k submitted at 13:30, hope there will be more people get AOR soon!

Reactions: buzz07

buzz07

Star Member
Apr 2, 2021
So someone received his AOR tonight, student stream, around 10k submitted at 13:30, hope there will be more people get AOR soon!
I don't understand what's with the rush?! Are people expecting to get approved for PR in a few months or what?

MsAniger

Dec 15, 2020
To give hope to others, and for this information to serve as evidence, please ask your friend to share a screen shot of the AOR (without revealing confidential information).

Alberta2018

Dec 8, 2020
Might be fake.
IRCC will send AOR to the large portion of the top first 1000 or so, why they only sent to some people at 10k mark

MsAniger

Dec 15, 2020
Might be fake.
IRCC will send AOR to the large portion of the top first 1000 or so, why they only sent to some people at 10k mark
Exactly, we need fact checking. If its a fact, those claiming to receiving AORs should share some form of evidence, otherwise no one benefits by speculation or lies.