+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

AloeVera

May 19, 2021
My landlord’s friend works as a personal support worker and she applied to one of the essential workers streams (probably the health care one). Ircc contacted her on 8th or 9th, requesting a medical exam.

So, ircc are working on applications. Just none of us is in the first 1000, or they prioritized essential workers streams.

Anyway, stop panicking.

KJX

May 8, 2021
My landlord’s friend works as a personal support worker and she applied to one of the essential workers streams (probably the health care one). Ircc contacted her on 8th or 9th, requesting a medical exam.

So, ircc are working on applications. Just none of us is in the first 1000, or they prioritized essential workers streams.

Anyway, stop panicking.
Really? As i know a Medical exam is mandatary, she doesn’t got rejected? That gives me hope!

gursimransingh

Jun 16, 2017

Anyway, stop panicking.
Can you post the proof and erase the personal information.

Reactions: Tosty

Mohit shera

Jan 5, 2021
35000 to 40000 applications will be processed before 31 december 2021 by TRV and family class visa officers. Update from officials through zoom meeting

night1234

Star Member
Jun 6, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
35000 to 40000 applications will be processed before 31 december 2021 by TRV and family class visa officers. Update from officials through zoom meeting
Well, I applied for a TRV in march with my PGWP. Yet to hear back after nearly 90 days. At this pace, it's unlikely they will process even 10k applications by Dec31st

Harkaran bhullar

May 12, 2021

Anyway, stop panicking.
Any proof ? By hiding personal details

AloeVera

May 19, 2021
Well, I applied for a TRV in march with my PGWP. Yet to hear back after nearly 90 days. At this pace, it's unlikely they will process even 10k applications by Dec31st
Did they resume processing TRV applications? I heard they stopped it last year, since pandemic and etc.

miguelca

May 6, 2021
Nope, I am not going to ask my landlord to ask her friend to send any proves, so some strangers in internet stop going nuts.
Well... To be fair you are already a stranger on the internet coming with what we can only say is a rumor or FAKE NEWS!!! haha

But that's just how it is going to be until IRCC says something...

My rule in life: Trust no one... specially on the internet :wink:

Reactions: imm_naveen

shravan95

Star Member
Feb 2, 2019
I had applied trv in Dec 2020, still haven’t heard from them, raised two web forms still no answer.