+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

canadawonderland

May 2, 2021
Hi guys, I want to add a document to my TR to PR pathway application using the Webform. Can you please tell me which option should I use in the Webform subcategory. And if anyone who has already submitted can you please tell which option did you choose. Thanks

I am willing to send in now and not wait for the AOR as I am afraid that I would never ever even receive it as the document which is missing is vital for it.

Thanks guys

Reactions: npnan

npnan

Star Member
Apr 20, 2021
Hi guys, I want to add a document to my TR to PR pathway application using the Webform. Can you please tell me which option should I use in the Webform subcategory. And if anyone who has already submitted can you please tell which option did you choose. Thanks

I am willing to send in now and not wait for the AOR as I am afraid that I would never ever even receive it as the document which is missing is vital for it.

Thanks guys
I have same quesion..please reply me back if you get answer

ahm756

Mar 24, 2020
Toronto
I have same quesion..please reply me back if you get answer

Thanks guys
Read the past messages in this thread and you will get your answer.

Reactions: Tomican

vinod mk

Mar 9, 2019
Guy.. I received AOR . But not able to link my application to my cic account..
Great news that you received ur ARO, Hi curious to know when u submitted, under which stream, and if you know what was your number in the q.
please and thank you

Frisk

Feb 19, 2016
Toronto
i did not see in webform
Acknowledgment of receipt – When your application is received you will be sent an email that:

• notifies you of this fact and provides you with your IRCC application number
  • sets out some basic instructions for contact with the IRCC office processing your file
  • gives you a brief outline of future processing steps
Wait for AOR and submit additional info

Reactions: npnan

vinod mk

Mar 9, 2019
Hello, I submitted 2 applications yesterday. First one i named a document payment recipient and uploaded it. When I checked i realized it was my medical sheet. And I immediately created another one with payment recipient. What are your thoughts guys i am loosing sleep
I am in the same boat

miguelca

May 6, 2021
I am in the same boat
Nobody can answer you that until we start receiving AOR

Some people are saying that they will cancel your second application and count only the first one.
Others say IRCC will reject both of your application as you shouldn't have applied twice.

So choose whichever let you sleep at night and wait for offical wording from IRCC

Raj-FG

Nov 27, 2018
What will happen after AOR ( Have not received yet)

How much time I will get to update or submit additional documents. My pcc has not arrived yet, it may take more than a month from now to get pcc with current situation.

Will I have enough time to reposed to ircc?

miguelca

May 6, 2021
What will happen after AOR ( Have not received yet)

How much time I will get to update or submit additional documents. My pcc has not arrived yet, it may take more than a month from now to get pcc with current situation.

Will I have enough time to reposed to ircc?
Wait for the AOR.

If the officer request for more documents you will get a notification on how to proceed and the time you will have to provide them.

Alberta2018

Dec 8, 2020
Wait for the AOR.

If the officer request for more documents you will get a notification on how to proceed and the time you will have to provide them.
Hi.
I don't have RCMP, should I do it now to avoid delay in future? How likely do they request it?

Liam1306

May 12, 2021
Hi everyone, I have a question.

It seems like if I want to submit 2 applications for different streams under the new pathway, I have to create 2 different accounts with different emails right?. I thought we can submit 2 applications using the same account but I think I'm wrong. If we use 2 different accounts to submit 2 applications, but our information stays the same in the forms then is it alright?.

Please let me know. Thank you guys so much.