+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

VictorCosta

May 9, 2021
Guys, I am desperate. Now I was looking at my application and saw that I forgot to bundle the translation of my marriage certificate with the original one, and I just sent the translation (in the translation, there is a copy of my marriage certificate) would that be ok, or are they going to refuse my application right away?

I also made a mistake with my daughter birth certificate, I uploaded the same document that I uploaded in the marriage certificate and my wife's PCC too, I uploaded the same document. Do you think I will be able to correct this? I have all the documents here, I just made this mistake.

I am very worried and sad about this. =(

Last edited:

Ask_Arsh

Star Member
Sep 2, 2019
Winnipeg, MB
VISA ISSUED...
25-05-2018
LANDED..........
12-06-2018
Hi, actually, I applied for TR to PR pathway. I did sign on all other forms but i didn't sign the imm0008. is it ok?
That is fine. According to IRCC’s deadlines you didn’t have to sign the forms. IMM008 just needed to be validated. As long as you validated it and uploaded with barcodes, you should be fine

Ask_Arsh

Star Member
Sep 2, 2019
Winnipeg, MB
VISA ISSUED...
25-05-2018
LANDED..........
12-06-2018
Guys, I am desperate. Now I was looking at my application and saw that I forgot to bundle the translation of my marriage certificate with the original one, and I just sent the translation (in the translation, there is a copy of my marriage certificate) would that be ok, or are they going to refuse my application right away?

I also made a mistake with my daughter birth certificate, I uploaded the same document that I uploaded in the marriage certificate and my wife's PCC too, I uploaded the same document. Do you think I will be able to correct this? I have all the documents here, I just made this mistake.

Nothing can be predicted as of this point. For now, you can only wait for the AOR and once you have it send the correct documents by webform

Sa Ra

Jul 2, 2020
Hi all
I submitted my application, but for language results, I uploaded the screenshot of my IELTS result from the language center portal,which doesn't have any trf number. Do you think it is acceptable?

HWarraich

May 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Aug-2014
Passport Req..
11 May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
18 May 2015
I paid once but first one uploaded a wrong document for payment. I realized and quickly applied again
So, you uploaded payment receipt while applying 2nd time. But if they start processing your first application with the payment then later realize wrong document then 2nd application may not be processed because of no payment. Hope for the best buddy.

HWarraich

May 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Aug-2014
Passport Req..
11 May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
18 May 2015

HWarraich

May 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Aug-2014
Passport Req..
11 May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
18 May 2015

HWarraich

May 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Aug-2014
Passport Req..
11 May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
18 May 2015

HWarraich

May 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Aug-2014
Passport Req..
11 May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
18 May 2015

Which stream you applied for?

Frisk

Feb 19, 2016
Toronto
We can expect to receive our AORs 6 - 9ish months from now, right?
If they plan to process 40k applications this year, we should start seeing AOR’s in the next couple of weeks.

Chatty lawyer said on a livestream he wouldn’t be surprised if some people got their COPRs within a month, but processing times would increase the further back you are in the queue.

Sa Ra

Jul 2, 2020
Guys, I am so stressful now.I appreciate if you could help me with it
I just realized that I made a mistake in entering my employment history. I totally forgot to mention one of the places that I have worked.It was in Canda and it was just two months.Can it be a misrepresentation? What can I do now?

Smys

Jan 26, 2021
If they plan to process 40k applications this year, we should start seeing AOR’s in the next couple of weeks.

Chatty lawyer said on a livestream he wouldn’t be surprised if some people got their COPRs within a month, but processing times would increase the further back you are in the queue.
May I know who this chatty lawyer is?