+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Jatt Saab

Star Member
Mar 31, 2021
  • Stream: International Graduate
  • Submitted: May 6, 2021 (Submitted at 12:32 EST)
  • AOR: - Not Yet
  • Biometrics: Not yet
  • Eligibility: -
  • Admissibility: -
  • COPR: -

• GF:-
  • Submitted: May 6, 2021 (Submitted at 12:38pm EST)
  • AOR: - Not Yet
  • Biometrics: Not yet

Last edited:

altafhussaine

Star Member
Mar 13, 2014
Canada
Category........
Other
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
  • Submitted: May 7, 2021 (Aprx 03:16am EST)
  • AOR: Not received yet
  • Biometrics: Not requested yet

intlala

Star Member
May 27, 2018
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
india
I already told you that for the graduate stream, employment letter doesn't require job duties...
Job duties are required-

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/guide-5069-temporary-resident-permanent-resident-pathway.html

2. Proof of Current Employment in Canada

When you apply, you will need to prove that you are currently employed in Canada.

You must submit the following as proof:

• A copy of your work permit(s) in Canada (if applicable), and
  • An employer reference letter from your current employer. The letter must include:
    • location of work
    • specific period of your employment (to/from dates)
    • description of your main responsibilities and duties
    • your total annual salary and benefits
    • the number of hours you work per week
    • your employer's name, signature, full address, telephone number and email address (if applicable)
    • I already told you that for the graduate stream, employment letter doesn't require job duties...

Amirmasoud

May 9, 2021
Hello everyone,
I applied for TR to PR pathway under international graduate stream. I uploaded my police certificate from my home country with its certified official translation and required stamps from judiciary and foreign affairs departments with its certified photocopy signed and stamped, but I didn’t include the scanned copy of the original certificate. Does that suffice or should I provide that too? If yes, how?
Because the TR to PR application portal redirects to webform webpage and webform for permanent residency (applied online) only is available for Express Entry? How should I proceed from there?

FarzanHyder

Star Member
Oct 4, 2018
It’s better to just wait until AOR comes and then you can send in the remaining docs. Nobody knows when they’ll send the AOR though.

Hello everyone,
I applied for TR to PR pathway under international graduate stream. I uploaded my police certificate from my home country with its certified official translation and required stamps from judiciary and foreign affairs departments with its certified photocopy signed and stamped, but I didn’t include the scanned copy of the original certificate. Does that suffice or should I provide that too? If yes, how?
Because the TR to PR application portal redirects to webform webpage and webform for permanent residency (applied online) only is available for Express Entry? How should I proceed from there?

Amirmasoud

May 9, 2021
It’s better to just wait until AOR comes and then you can send in the remaining docs. Nobody knows when they’ll send the AOR though.
My concern was that might be a very serious issue results in primary rejection without any AOR, do you think it can be the case? is it that important?
their 5609 guide for TR to PR was really confusing for me, because in translation part, they said a certified photocopy is enough, but then my friend showed the police certificate section stating that you should include the scanned copy of the original certificate in color too!
SO it made me confused totally!

FarzanHyder

Star Member
Oct 4, 2018
That’s won’t be the case. Because everybody knows the guide that IRCC gave was entirely messed up. It’s very easy to get confused. For example: why would people who already graduated and working on PGWP need to upload study permit and course completion letter? Doesn’t make sense right ?
Also the AOR will be generated when the application received by the reviewing officer. So no worries there.

My concern was that might be a very serious issue results in primary rejection without any AOR, do you think it can be the case? is it that important?
their 5609 guide for TR to PR was really confusing for me, because in translation part, they said a certified photocopy is enough, but then my friend showed the police certificate section stating that you should include the scanned copy of the original certificate in color too!
SO it made me confused totally!

Amirmasoud

May 9, 2021
That’s won’t be the case. Because everybody knows the guide that IRCC gave was entirely messed up. It’s very easy to get confused. For example: why would people who already graduated and working on PGWP need to upload study permit and course completion letter? Doesn’t make sense right ?
Also the AOR will be generated when the application received by the reviewing officer. So no worries there.
So you are suggesting to wait for AOR instead of sending a webform at the moment?

parthagnani

Aug 14, 2017
I made a small mistake on additonal family information i signed the document but on the date feild instead of entering the day i signed i wrote my day of birth will this cause me a trouble ?

farzad1991

May 4, 2021
Saskatoon
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
16-04-2021
I'm becoming crazy for a silly mistake.
I submitted my TR to PR just in 20 minutes with so much rush and stress. For the "proof of education", I uploaded my letter of completion; however, I missed uploading my transcripts! I had it in my documents folder but since I was so rushed, I missed understanding that there is no separate room for transcripts and I was supposed to upload my completion letter and transcripts together. 5 minutes after submission, I figured out my mistake.

I right away (at 12:30 ET) sent my transcripts through the web form and apologized for missing the documents because of the rush. What is the chance of rejection due to just missing my transcripts?

My status is PGWP and IRCC already has my transcripts from my PGWP application.

Aki04

Apr 7, 2021
  • Submitted: May 6, 2021 (Submitted at 9:17 pm PST)
  • AOR: -
  • Biometrics:
  • Eligibility:
  • Admissibility:
One thing that I am curious, proof of entry and status in Canada, that I uploaded 2015 stamp. I though that I need to show the first entry in Canada. My last entry is 2019, is this could be problematic? Or I can update the document?

bootes

Star Member
Apr 22, 2021
I'm becoming crazy for a silly mistake.
I submitted my TR to PR just in 20 minutes with so much rush and stress. For the "proof of education", I uploaded my letter of completion; however, I missed uploading my transcripts! I had it in my documents folder but since I was so rushed, I missed understanding that there is no separate room for transcripts and I was supposed to upload my completion letter and transcripts together. 5 minutes after submission, I figured out my mistake.

I right away (at 12:30 ET) sent my transcripts through the web form and apologized for missing the documents because of the rush. What is the chance of rejection due to just missing my transcripts?

My status is PGWP and IRCC already has my transcripts from my PGWP application.
You might be okay since you showed the letter of completion and the officer might ask for your transcript. Once you get your AOR, send that transcript as soon as possible. Sending one now without an AOR now won't really help as the IRCC cannot determine without doubt what application you're sending the extra info for.

princeexpedition

Mar 1, 2017
Hey..

I am not sure if I have filled my spouse details correctly or not? I ONLY afraid about the activities(Working as PartTime & Online Training) which mentioned here:

From TO Activity City/ Country Status Company/School
2019-04 2021-05 Accountant. Toronto, Canada Work Permit Canadian Company
2018-12 2019-03 Unemployed Toronto, Canada Work Permit NA
2014-11 2018-11 Accountant Paris, France Residence French TDL Company
2014-03 2014-10 Educational Activity Paris, France Study Permit Paris College
2013-03 2014-02 Educational Activity Paris, France Study Permit Paris College
2012-04 2014-10 Working as PartTime Paris, France Study Permit French TDL Company
2012-03 2013-02 Educational Activity Paris, France Study Permit XYZ 1 College
2011-10 2012-02 Educational Activity Paris, France Study Permit XYZ 1 College
2011-05 2011-09 Online training Paris, France Study Permit ----

I am thinking to add these details through IRCC WebForms if I really made big mistakes which cause a serious issues as application rejections or misrepresentation which leads to 5 years ban :(

Please help!!!

Thanks a lot in advance..
Tim

Jatt Saab

Star Member
Mar 31, 2021
  • Submitted: May 6, 2021 (Submitted at 9:17 pm PST)
  • AOR: -
  • Biometrics:
  • Eligibility:
  • Admissibility:
One thing that I am curious, proof of entry and status in Canada, that I uploaded 2015 stamp. I though that I need to show the first entry in Canada. My last entry is 2019, is this could be problematic? Or I can update the document?
you only need to upload study or work permit , whichever is the most recent as per the guide , no need to upload passport stamps